• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

USF Sports Poll

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  826
  • Content Count:  10,874
  • Days Won:  2

I can guarantee you that they have a post about these polls on their message board.

I just popped over there to see if they do, and you are absolutely, positively, 100% correct.  It was posted at 10P Sunday night, which explains the overnight bump they got.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  238
  • Content Count:  4,139
  • Days Won:  1

I'd vote against Miami just so I don't have to go down to that giant cespool of a suadium down there...

miamidump.jpg

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  614
  • Days Won:  0

Guys... don't follow these polls.

The reason why UCF is winning on TBO and is close to (maybe ahead) of UM on gousfbulls.com is because the UCFers are voting like crazy.  I can guarantee you that they have a post about these polls on their message board.  Therefore, they are all voting... it's sick I tell you.

And there aren't any post about these polls on a USF message board!

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  614

There are USF fans that want a UCF game annually, but they are not the majority.

Source that supports your claim...Link??

• Topic Count:  60
  • Content Count:  4,078
  • Days Won:  2

It appears that a lot of our friends from Orlando are voting for UCF since they are a close second behind Miami.

Yeah, cause there's NO WAY that actual USF fans would EVER actually WANT that game or anything.....

What a cocky thing to say...

The way the poll was structured, I would guess that one was only expected to pick one team.  I guess you picked UCF, that's your problem if you would rather play them instead of Miami.  I would expect UCF fans to pick Miami over USF given the same type choices.

• Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

www.gousfbulls.com asks which state football program would you like to see USF play on a regular basis.  It appears that a lot of our friends from Orlando are voting for UCF since they are a close second behind Miami.

Interesting poll question.

Question in return, with USF needing 5 non-conf games per year, why does it have to be an either/or question?

You have plenty of room with 5 non-conf games to play at least 2 of those teams per year.

Just a thought.

KL

this is true

i would play both if we could

• Topic Count:  963
  • Content Count:  9,765
  • Days Won:  9

Play em both.  We need 5 out of conference games every year.  So in theory, we could start out with a Woffard (1AA), then UCF, then a Wake Forest, then an Ole Miss, and then Miami.  Substitute Wake or Ole Miss for any other mid 1A team (just like Kansas and UNC).  Makes sense to me.  

Play em both!

• Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  538

I saw the TBO poll yesterday, and UCF was near the bottom in votes.  However, overnight, they miraculously got a huge voting bloc.  They love to get all their buddies to vote on anything USF-UCF related, and then tell us that its what the USF fans want.  There are USF fans that want a UCF game annually, but they are not the majority.

I think the late night polling is really indicative of 2 phenomenon:

1.  UCF graduates don't have good day-time jobs they need to get up for, but rather, either fast-food day time jobs or night-time jobs in the food and beverage/hotel labor camp, er, industry.

2. USF graduates spend their late night hours more productively stuffing other things, such as laying pipe, rather than internet ballot boxes.

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,087
  • Days Won:  469

There are USF fans that want a UCF game annually, but they are not the majority.

Source that supports your claim...Link??

The poll here supports that claim.

• Topic Count:  226
  • Content Count:  3,574

Guys... don't follow these polls.

The reason why UCF is winning on TBO and is close to (maybe ahead) of UM on gousfbulls.com is because the UCFers are voting like crazy.  I can guarantee you that they have a post about these polls on their message board.  Therefore, they are all voting... it's sick I tell you.

And there aren't any post about these polls on a USF message board!

TBO has a poll and so does gousfbulls.com.  Both are USF affiliated. There is also a poll here and you can see the results for yourself.

Having a thread about the poll on a UCF board (which was confirmed)... and having them vote for the game is a clear indication of who wants the game more.