• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Jr Bulls Club - limited football access

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

Why should kids get in for free when those seats can be sold to other buyers?

to build a fan base

all games should have been on TV for last 9 years also

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

where children go

parents must follow

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  614
  • Days Won:  0

There's a family with 4 kids that sit in the row in front of me...when they aren't eating, arguing, or fighting they are playing electronic games...they always want to leave early since they are bored out of they gourds...it's like dragging kids who don't want to be there to church on Sundays...when they grow up they stop going.

• Topic Count:  1,088
  • Content Count:  8,158
  • Days Won:  3

There's a family with 4 kids that sit in the row in front of me...when they aren't eating, arguing, or fighting they are playing electronic games...they always want to leave early since they are bored out of they gourds...it's like dragging kids who don't want to be there to church on Sundays...when they grow up they stop going.

That probably has something to do with them having to sit one row below a total asshat at the game instead of with a group that actually cares about USF football...

• Topic Count:  486
  • Content Count:  12,467
  • Days Won:  25

JBC was $20.00 for the year and they got admission to all games up to 12yrs old.  My daughter becomes a teenager this year. It cost me two more seats across the aisle and slightly in front of us.

All for the team!   GO BULLS!

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,660
  • Days Won:  424

Why should kids get in for free when those seats can be sold to other buyers?

If you're talking about the JBC, they're not getting in free and until the bottom bowl sells out on a consistent basis, this is a pretty lame comment ....

So when they grow up that means there will be some prime seats available ...

That probably has something to do with them having to sit one row below a total asshat at the game instead of with a group that actually cares about USF football...

Actually, this may be one of the very few times he has a valid point ...... if I had 4 kids, I'd swear he was talking about us. Some kids get into football, some don't.

• Topic Count:  1,088
  • Content Count:  8,158
  • Days Won:  3

My kids are aged 3 and minus-3 months (due in late October), and each one already has a full-priced paid-for ticket.

The JBC is nice, but if you plan on making USF a habit, spring for real seats for the whole family.

• Topic Count:  486
  • Content Count:  12,467
  • Days Won:  25

That's why we have five season tickets for a family of three.  We were using the JBC so she could take one extra to games before. Now she doesn't want to sit with mom and dad, so she has her own seats and we can take some one else with us.