• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

PIC ENCLOSED NIKE USF JERSEYS IN

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  646
  • Content Count:  7,890
  • Days Won:  0

So, when your team can't hold a candle to theirs...all your're  left with is poking fun at their uniforms.  :(

You are a freaking Idiot   it is a joke and if just for your information I “poke†fun at all colleges except USF and if you don’t like it then stop reading my post you Horses A$$.  

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  197
  • Content Count:  10,251
  • Days Won:  14

Notre Dame has more than one number available and more than one color and the unlike the USF #4 pictured   the numbers appear to be the correct size....made by Addidas.

Dump Nike go with Addidas :D

http://www.e-irish.com/jerseys.htm

Oklahoma has a wide selection of jerseys (NIKE) available.

http://www.esooner.com/jerseys.htm

Schools can have more than one number thus the "(s)" after number. Most the time it's done to help promote certain players for certain awards.

Nike does a good job with uniforms. I just hope we don't become guinea pigs like VT, Miami, and Florida were last year.

• Topic Count:  32
  • Content Count:  443

clearwater Sports Authority didnt have a thing..went there saturday and nothing USF. I spoke with the manager and he didnt have a clue on anything re: purchasing and he agreed with me that they need to get USF gear..oh well :(

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  614

Sales of the jerseys has been discontinued because sales were dismal according to the corporate bean counters and Nike was difficult to deal with. ;)

• Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  538

Discontinued recently? i thought the thread was saying new ones were coming out last week?

• Topic Count:  135
  • Content Count:  3,809
  • Days Won:  4

Will no one recognize this team or call them the wrong name or confuse them with other schools.  Have they done a poor job of ingraining themselves into people brains?

.domer23_1899_26191065

You proved my point....were it not for the "ND" on the chest you wouldn't know that that was ND.  Could be ours if you didn't know any better, or could be the High School down the road.  

• Topic Count:  135
  • Content Count:  3,809
  • Days Won:  4

Based on that, maybe we should change our uniform to this:

CL106.jpg

Right.  Same exact thing.   ::)  More than 2 colors and anything but a solid pattern = clowns.   ::)

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  614

You proved my point....were it not for the "ND" on the chest you wouldn't know that that was ND.  Could be ours if you didn't know any better, or could be the High School down the road.  

I don't think so.

• Topic Count:  114
  • Content Count:  6,744
  • Days Won:  17

I want to see the purple from the school website incorporated into the jersey.  Kinda like the Orange, White and Purple at Clemson.  Except for us, Green, Gold and Purple.