• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

why is bookstore so limited?

is it part of a bigger plAN?

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  37
  • Content Count:  738
  • Days Won:  1

Let's just hope that Nike doesn't ruin our jerseys, as they have to other programs.

They won't.  Miami, Florida, Va. Tech have exclusive deals with Nike. We have a promotional deal, which means we don't get all the benefits of they get, but they Nike doesn't expect that much revenue on merchandise in return.

• Topic Count:  110
  • Content Count:  3,103
  • Days Won:  0

smazza and ari as the resident bookstore employee i do not know why our selection on jerseys sucks...but if you bothered to read bullwarks post it tells you why we will not be carrying the replica jerseys, its not like we haven't tried to get them, nike is being a pain in the butt.  if you want to complain to anybody about this lack of replica jerseys in the bookstore then complain to nike for being a pain.  and i think our selection is pretty decent.  the only thing i wish we had more of are shorts for guys and long sweat pants for guys that have usf on them.

• Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  695

Thanks for the info.  Always good to get information from someone who really knows what is going on.

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,272
  • Days Won:  255

What about every year before this one, none of which involved Nike?

smazza and ari as the resident bookstore employee i do not know why our selection on jerseys sucks...but if you bothered to read bullwarks post it tells you why we will not be carrying the replica jerseys, its not like we haven't tried to get them, nike is being a pain in the butt.  if you want to complain to anybody about this lack of replica jerseys in the bookstore then complain to nike for being a pain.  and i think our selection is pretty decent.  the only thing i wish we had more of are shorts for guys and long sweat pants for guys that have usf on them.

• Topic Count:  1,586
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

SportsBell (sp?) doesn't provide jerseys for retail, authentic or otherwise.

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  614

but if you bothered to read bullwarks post it tells you why we will not be carrying the replica jerseys, its not like we haven't tried to get them, nike is being a pain in the butt.  if you want to complain to anybody about this lack of replica jerseys in the bookstore then complain to nike for being a pain.  and i think our selection is pretty decent.  the only thing i wish we had more of are shorts for guys and long sweat pants for guys that have usf on them.

Saying "Nike is being a pain in the ass" explains nada.

What exactly is Nike doing that is peventing the bookstore from purchasing replica jerseys?

• Topic Count:  110
  • Content Count:  3,103

According to a manager at the Campus Bookstore, they will not be carrying replica Nike jerseys, the manager stated they are very difficult to work with and they (Nike) will not supply them with replica jerseys, however, they will be carrying a replica jersey by some other brand.

does this answer your question turkey?  i took this from page 1 of this thread, you know it does help to read the thread completely before you post something that has already been answered.  thank you bullwark for finding this out

bullzfan...

Yes, turkey should have read that post - but it doesn't really answer his question.  Maybe you could talk with your managers to find out what it means by "they are very difficult to work with"...

The Bulls Nation could stampede them to affect change if we knew what the obstacle is.

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  614

does this answer your question turkey?  i took this from page 1 of this thread, you know it does help to read the thread completely before you post something that has already been answered.  thank you bullwark for finding this out

I read the entire thread and bullwarks's post didn't answer my question:

You know it might have helped if you had read and understood my question before engaging your keyboard.

" What exactly is Nike doing that is peventing the bookstore from purchasing replica jerseys?" - Turkeysoup -

Some people thrive on overcoming difficult situations, while others just give up and tell you how hard it was.

"When the going gets tough, the tough get going."

Quitting isn't part of RMC's or CJL's vocabulary.