• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Bulls get another transfer

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  112
  • Content Count:  709
  • Days Won:  0

Prove it!  Boy you really are starting to be worse than STK.

You know, and I realize that logic often escapes your feeble little mind, but it would be better to consider that O'Liar, in his infinite wisdom, decided that since he has signed 9-10 LB's in the past two years, and has two freshmen starters that adding another one to the fold really isn't necessary.

You condemn Coach K for the bad relations he had with HS coaches, which I use to tell you boys for years while he was still your coach.  But, if Peoples called up to discuss a transfer to UCF, and O'Liar told him to pound salt because his word is his bond and no one breaks that bond....Let me just say it will be a cold ass day in paradise before O'Liar and staff would ever find their way back on the Apopka HS grounds.

You go ahead and choose the theory you'd like, but the reality is UCF is loaded at LB with little turnover on the horizon.  I don't believe O'Liar would jeopardize losing a good athlete, one he clearly coveted in HS, unless he clearly felt his talents were not necessary.

But of course stupid UCF fans believe that the old guy told him to frick off because he decommitted.  No wonder you all live in this fantasy world.

So, you believe that GO will come right out and say to the media that this guy is not welcome?  Come on.  If there was some audio recorded of the conversation in question, I would have proof.  But I do not have proof to provide to you guys.  But I am not too old to believe my ears are failing me.

The Apopka HS situation you apparently know very little about.  It may take GO many years to reverse the damages K made there.  And that is too bad.

Oh, CB, players of Peoples caliber ought not play for BCS wannabes either.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is this a FACT now, Mav?  Got proof of this fact, or is it more of the speculation you're so famous for passing off as truth?   ::)

See above.  BTW, facts are facts regardless of their "proof".

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  110
  • Content Count:  5,410
  • Days Won:  10

Oh, CB, players of Peoples caliber ought not play for BCS wannabes either.

Since we are already BCS, that would make you guys the wannebe's, right?  So we agree, he ought not to play for you guys.  I think he realized that, but nice of you to acknowledge his caliber.  At least you got that part right.

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  76

facts are facts, regardless of proof? taking philosophy classes from o'leary?

Since we are already BCS

In name only.  Baylor is too.  And many others that are ranked below UCF in the preseason rags.

• Topic Count:  617
  • Content Count:  4,879

In name only.  Baylor is too.  And many others that are ranked below UCF in the preseason rags.

Yeah, and all of us got $3 MILLION + for that name!  

Don't think anybody in C-DOA has a name like that.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,737
  • Days Won:  425

facts are facts, regardless of proof? taking philosophy classes from o'leary?

You'll have to excuse MTK, he gets caught on this stuff and has no clue how to get out of them...... Not backing up their "facts" is another one of the Kanigit character flaws.

• Topic Count:  295
  • Content Count:  6,850
  • Days Won:  22

Oh my you know you are in trouble when using pre-season magazines ranking to show superiority. LOL

• Topic Count:  226
  • Content Count:  3,574

But of course stupid UCF fans believe that the old guy told him to frick off because he decommitted.  No wonder you all live in this fantasy Walt Disney world.

• Topic Count:  226
  • Content Count:  3,574

You can't be serious.