• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Two loser Gator alums get married today

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,638
  • Days Won:  424

he has no interest towards them...

You're joking, right?

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

US News Top Colleges & Unis. UF Rated #50...USF ?

2005 BCS Standings UF Football 17th...USF ?

UF Basketball 2006 National Champs...USF ?

????

Are you really a complete idiot or do you just play one on here?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  34
  • Content Count:  701
  • Days Won:  0

USF = #1 in transfer students

USF = #1 in transfer students

In or out?

• Topic Count:  15
  • Content Count:  1,235
  • Days Won:  1

UF is a great school and is still the flagship university in the state of Florida.  As our own president will tell you, we are still striving to reach that level of research, academic, and athletic prowess.  I hope we will but there are no guarantees.  

As for the fans getting married, I don't have any interest in that and don't really care;  and the Sheriff doesn't have apathy towards UF and gators - he has a deeply ingrained inferiority complex that he outwardly transfers into anger and hatred to all things orange and blue, but that's a different issue.

• Topic Count:  721
  • Content Count:  6,754
  • Days Won:  19

You make me sound like Napolean namuh-bull...

You are right about orange and blue though. You will never see those two colors next to each other in anything I do. On my pool table, I rack the balls so the green and gold are comboed up together and the orange and blue can't touch each other. In my brief case, my orange and blue highlighters are located in different sections. My poweraid stash... in both my pantry and refrig... the colors are separated... don't even try throwing a Gatoraide in my face. Last UF girl I met in the bar... as soon as she stated where she went to school, my roommate and I both told her that the conversation was over and she would never be fortunate enough to sleep with either one of us (and who cares if she was hot)...

What's the problem with that?

Turkeysoup... the numbers and publications may say one thing... but the pawnshop wedding gig is plenty proof that our little gator alums aren't top 50 money making material.

Joe... sorry your dad went to that sad ass school. It's not your fault. You weren't there to prevent him. Even though you defend UF at every chance you get, deep down you bleed green and gold and when we stomp them in football, you will be overcome with pride. We have a support group for you Joe... maybe when we do our next Operation Sleeping Gator, you can come up with us...

And it's only a matter of time! I will be back in Florida within two years for good... and I will be finacially set in three... and golly gee... we play UF in three years (or is it four - **** ******* always moving the game!)... imagine how good the pranks can be with some solid funding! The DA did not get the last laugh...

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  614

Are you really a complete idiot or do you just play one on here?

US News....

Top Medical Schools - Research   UF # 50....USF ?

Averag MCAT Score (Composite)  UF 10.5...USF 9.7

Top Graduate Schools - Business  UF # 41...USF ?

If UF is such a horrible school what does that say about USF?

• Topic Count:  197
  • Content Count:  10,251
  • Days Won:  14

Joe... sorry your dad went to that sad ass school. It's not your fault. You weren't there to prevent him. Even though you defend UF at every chance you get, deep down you bleed green and gold and when we stomp them in football, you will be overcome with pride. We have a support group for you Joe... maybe when we do our next Operation Sleeping Gator, you can come up with us...

And it's only a matter of time! I will be back in Florida within two years for good... and I will be finacially set in three... and golly gee... we play UF in three years (or is it four - **** ******* always moving the game!)... imagine how good the pranks can be with some solid funding! The DA did not get the last laugh...

Hey dingle, go over to the State of Florida athletic board where Smazza gushed over the Gators earlier today. I didn't defned them there. I have in the past, but no more than I do FSU or UCF.

As for moving the game, we moved it, so...I dunno what your getting at there.

I am a Bull and will be forever, thank you.

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  594

They WERE total losers. The OU alums were really awesome, smart, and cool people. I hate that my Bobcats have now lost to the Gators two years in a row... last year in the NCAA tournament, and this year in the wedding contest.

US News....

Top Medical Schools - Research   UF # 50....USF ?

Averag MCAT Score (Composite)  UF 10.5...USF 9.7

Top Graduate Schools - Business  UF # 41...USF ?

If UF is such a horrible school what does that say about USF?

You're making a very strong case for "complete idiot" ...