• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Anybody here travel with Football team?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  32
  • Content Count:  443
  • Days Won:  0

looks like the color of green and gold is going to be more visable at these away games...GO BULLS

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  110
  • Content Count:  3,103

i'm also debating on going to the wvu game, although it is during thanksgiving

• Topic Count:  20
  • Content Count:  1,027
  • Days Won:  2

JewBull, how are you man???  Yes, I finally gave in and updated my 1994 desktop PC. . .

Sheriff, the brewery is a nice place to visit, especially with the two free beers at the end of the tour.  And yes, there are people who just keep getting back on line all day long (one scruffy visitor I saw even came dressed with a Budweiser cap and Busch T-shirt).  I'll certainly let you know if I'll be at the Kansas game once my work schedule is out.

Bullzfan4life, be careful at WVU!  I actually went to the game between Pitt and WVU last year on Thanksgiving (on my way to Hartford for our game two days later) and man was it COLD!  And windy as hell up in those mountains.  Their fans love their team although they are a bit hard to understand when they speak -- seriously.  I found myself having to just smile and nod when the locals approached me to ask about USF.

• Topic Count:  721
  • Content Count:  6,754
  • Days Won:  19

Doc... got a cell phone number buddy? Give me a call... 480-677-3825.

I'll be at WVU next year for our Thanksgiving Day game. You're more than welcome to join my family and my sister's soon to be husband (he's a Doc also) for dinner.

Are you a gyno?

You should offer the Sun Dolls and Deamon Deacons free examinations!  ;D

• Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  35

AWSOME GUYS!!!!! I will frequent this site many many times and hopefully I can meet some fellow Bulls fans.

Like I said, I didn't go to USF, but I fell in love with the city of Tampa and the USF Bulls when I visited.

I WILL BE at the party the night before the game. SO keep me informed thru this board PLEASE!!!!!!!

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  110
  • Content Count:  5,410
  • Days Won:  10

My first grandchild will be born mid-September in Wichita, KS, so if the timing is right, I will be going to both the UCF and Kansas games.  Already put the family on notice -- I get to hold the baby first so I can drive up from Witchita to the game!  My daughter is a second generation Bull graduate.  If I can get these kids to move back to Florida, there may be a third generation Bull in the making!

• Topic Count:  617
  • Content Count:  4,879

My first grandchild will be born mid-September in Wichita, KS, so if the timing is right, I will be going to both the UCF and Kansas games.  Already put the family on notice -- I get to hold the baby first so I can drive up from Witchita to the game!  My daughter is a second generation Bull graduate.  If I can get these kids to move back to Florida, there may be a third generation Bull in the making!

Hey AbbaDad, I'm getting my first grandchild in Sept., too.  Congratulations and PTL!

• Topic Count:  185
  • Content Count:  3,307
  • Days Won:  1

I got a round-trip ticket from Dallas to Kansas City for $114, so I'm sure you can get them from Tampa at this point too.

• Topic Count:  151
  • Content Count:  2,719

The Alumni Association WILL have a pre-game tailgate of some sort -- and it's open to non-Alumni, too.  President Genshaft has said it's a priority to have these events at our away games.

Keep checking here for details.

Actually, the Athletic Association is hosting these this year due to the Alumni's budget cuts.

• Topic Count:  104
  • Content Count:  1,433

UCF is a no-brainer...not even a real travel game.  Although it looks like we will spend the night over there before the game just because.  Heck...it's only about 40 minutes from my house...Ray Jay is 30!

UNC...definitely....all the friends are going to that one.

Kansas...the wife and me, yes.  WVU - maybe.  Louisville...one of my dang friends is getting married.  I was at least able to coerce him into not doing one of those stupid weddings when we have a home game!  I've even warned my daughter not to try to pull a stunt like that....and that warning started when she was 15.  Cincy...um, probably not.