• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Uniforms Uniforms Uniforms

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  219
  • Content Count:  3,827
  • Days Won:  0

Interesting...you learn something new everyday, I guess.

All along I thought it was the "higher ups" in the athletic dept that controlled uniforms and issues related to them.

Looks like a new question needs to be added to the "USF Coaching Application"......one that looks something like this:

Do you care if your team looks like a bunch of slobs? ___________

:)

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  38
  • Content Count:  4,016

ha ha...well I guess that could be part of the application process.

Really though, the only uniform I have some problems with is baseball because it just doesn't incorporate enough of USF's true colors.  But again look at the direction of the program and the leader and you start to see why.

You'd think he does....everyone keeps trying to give him a mulligan based on 'facilities' but the last I checked he gets to use the New Facilities weightrooms like everyone else, he has lockerrooms and offices in the new facilities just for baseball, and he gets to use the video rooms and training tables just like everyone else.  So, why doesn't some of that count as 'new facilities'?  Certainly a new improved stadium would be nice but is that the argument that we will only improve once we get a new stadium?

Does that explain why our teams always look like they've never seen a weightroom, why they seem to play lethargically, simply going through the motions with no emotion?  Sounds to me like more excuses for someone to get by with.  Not dominating C-USA is one thing but falling to below the middle of the pack in a very sub-par BE is another.  Time for new blood if you ask me.

Wow, this thread turned pretty quickly.

• Topic Count:  219
  • Content Count:  3,827

after my last post, i emailed coach cardieri to show him the thread.......kinda wish i didnt NOW!  :o

Use it as motivation.  We know he has it in him.  His USF programs once were a good source of pride and it should be again.

Not the greatest conference to recruit for in that sport, but we should be standing closer to the top then bottom.

• Topic Count:  98
  • Content Count:  1,532

Don't hold your breath on those band uniforms.  I'm sure you know, athletics come first.  I like the band and all, but c'mon the athletic teams come first.

Athletic teams already came... went... came again...  

The already have had at least three different changes... three years... the band... NONE... in a decade...

I'm still surprised that everyone thinks the band doesnt matter... why don't we just save the time and money... kick the arts off campus and disband the band... after all, we cant support them anyway

• Topic Count:  1,586
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

^^Miami recruited fine in the BE

Miami was not in the Big East in baseball, they were an independent.

• Topic Count:  56
  • Content Count:  566

Athletic teams already came... went... came again...  

The already have had at least three different changes... three years... the band... NONE... in a decade...

I'm still surprised that everyone thinks the band doesnt matter... why don't we just save the time and money... kick the arts off campus and disband the band... after all, we cant support them anyway

No offense man, but Athletics pays for the athletics uniforms...unless Im mistaken, The Arts should be paying for your uni's...