• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Petrino says "No Thanks, I Rather Lose to USF"

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  1,334
  • Days Won:  0

UL scored 24 points against the #1 ranked defense in the country with our backup in the Gator Bowl.  I dont think they are really scared of USF;s Defense.  I know you stopped us last year.  Thats my point they will come into this game focused and looking for payback.  Especially our offense.  You should come up to the game and see for yourself.

The one thing you should have learned by now is, in college football, there are no guarantees.

I doubt UL is scared, and they shouldn't be.  Neither should USF.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  176
  • Content Count:  4,642

UL scored 24 points against the #1 ranked defense in the country with our backup in the Gator Bowl.  I dont think they are really scared of USF;s Defense.  I know you stopped us last year.  Thats my point they will come into this game focused and looking for payback.  Especially our offense.  You should come up to the game and see for yourself.

Maybe you should think about keeping him in there then since we ran the train on your starter... I'll be there. Save me a seat!

• Topic Count:  226
  • Content Count:  3,574

Maybe you should think about keeping him in there then since we ran the train on your starter... I'll be there. Save me a seat!

lol... and we did not use KY jelly. Hey UL fan, were you here for that beat down? If so, how did it feel?

• Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

ul fans should limit their talking since they were thoroughly embarassed last year by the bulls

this false sense of arrogance is not becoming of a team that was dismantled by an average usf team

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,090
  • Days Won:  469

My gift of thanks to Petrino and his staff for staying and making the Big East a nicer place...

[tt]http://www.thebullspen.com/images/usful.wmv[/tt]

• Topic Count:  37
  • Content Count:  738
  • Days Won:  1

The Raiders job is among the worst in the NFL.  You have no control over your players or your assistants because everything goes through Al Davis.  Staying at Louisville was a good choice.  But I bet if that was a 5 yr. 25 mil offer....we would be talking about something very different.

• Topic Count:  999
  • Content Count:  19,229
  • Days Won:  1

you were supposed to win by 21 this year... and lost by 21.  You better not predict by 30 or 40... because losing by that much will REALLY embarrass you  :P

• Topic Count:  92
  • Content Count:  3,475
  • Days Won:  7

you were supposed to win by 21 this year... and lost by 21.  You better not predict by 30 or 40... because losing by that much will REALLY embarrass you  :P

You give Louisville too much credit...the Cardinals lost by 31, not 21.

That said, you're a fool if you actually go in to Louisville in 2006 expecting a win.

Guest BullsFans

Bobby Petrino is quite happy in Louisville and so is his family....His son Nick (Jr, QB) led his high school team to the State Championship (4A)...I can't see him heading anywhere.