• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Free the Reaper

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  114
  • Content Count:  2,052
  • Days Won:  0

The times that I have come to the games, I have been told by the ushers that I can not sit in my usual seat,(that I have had for the last 4 years), because I am NOT a student anymore. I told them I am on staff and I have sat there for years. Still they ban me. The only way for me to sit where I am welcomed, is to have anyone wave and come up and get me to sit with them. AND it is only if I have a student companion tix. Can someone help and old Reaper out? Thanx!   PS Look for the new Reaper facelift soon! Also am looking for an all out DEATH ROW revival for the UCONN game. Let me know who is in! Pre-requisite:  Mask and Dark Cape. I am getting the RIP Gravestones ready!     Reap

• Topic Count:  21
  • Content Count:  473

Not sure how it works for BBall games, but I have been able to purchase student companion tickets to the Football games by just showing my (old) student ID at the Sun Dome box office.  They barely glance at it, and never swipe it.  Just FYI.

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,087
  • Days Won:  469

Not sure how it works for BBall games, but I have been able to purchase student companion tickets to the Football games by just showing my (old) student ID at the Sun Dome box office.  They barely glance at it, and never swipe it.  Just FYI.

I tried the same thing for the USF-Villanova hoops game, but accidentally handed them my AARP card instead and blew my own cover...

• Topic Count:  114
  • Content Count:  2,052

You old F%^t!!!  Ooops! I'm there too Brad!!!!    ;D

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  594

The Sun Dome staff strikes again!!!

Seriously, I have been to college basketball games all over this great nation and have never seen the kind of antagonistic approach to fans that exists at the Sun Dome.

The Sun Dome staff strikes again!!!

Seriously, I have been to college basketball games all over this great nation and have never seen the kind of antagonistic approach to fans that exists at the Sun Dome.

Have you been to RJS for a Bulls game?

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,736
  • Days Won:  425

Have you been to RJS for a Bulls game?

More appropriately, have you been to a Rays game at the Trop?

• Topic Count:  45
  • Content Count:  433

i'm sure you can figure out something ... you're all smart usf grads!

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  94
  • Content Count:  2,305
  • Days Won:  11

HOLY HELL THANK YOU!!! Who do these bastards think they are? I have TOTALLY changed up locations at halftime to places where NOBODY else is sitting, but the **** ushers feel the need to clear the space for the ghosts of fans past to be able to see.

Ever since we lost LaPan.... who runs the Sun Dome now?

Reaper - I want you to talk to Brittany Link. She might be able to help out. =)

The policy has been in place for a long time...When I held ticketes in the lower level, I always had to show them to get to my seats...

Listen, I hear what you are saying...but when you are plunking down big $$$ for the seats down there, you don't have a lot of sympathy for the fans that want to sit there for free.

I know the no-shows make the place look bad, but if the lower level were a free for all, the donors dropping the cash for the rights to the seat would likely stop doing so.  

Wait until we get back on track, those seats will no longer be for ghosts of fans past...people may actually show up...