• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

MAC is doing a great job

Guest harvey jones

Guest harvey jones

What is taking place in the Dome tonight is an absolute disgrace.  There is no excuse.  This program is as down as any in the country point blank.  Depaul has been getting hammered night in and night out.  Time to take a long hard look at making a change.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  197
  • Content Count:  10,251
  • Days Won:  14

These threads are getting old. I think we all know the bball team isn't very good and has a goo bit to go before they are there.

• Topic Count:  295
  • Content Count:  6,831
  • Days Won:  22

I am leaving this board until football season starts again.Im tired of reading all these repetitive posts on how bad Mac and basketball team are and how bad our recruiting is from smazza and his buddy.

sadly each day i come to this board and there is NOTHING informative just the same ole chants.

see you all in the Fall

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,636
  • Days Won:  424

These threads are getting old. I think we all know the bball team isn't very good and has a goo bit to go before they are there.

At least just have one continuously running thread for the circle jerkers to get their jollies on ......

I realize that Brad doesn't want to censor stuff and can appreciate that but at least confine this crap to one spot, ala the USF/UCF Poo Flinging Board.

Give the whining basketball mouthbreathers their own little cage to soil ....

• Topic Count:  433
  • Content Count:  2,657
  • Days Won:  1

I am leaving this board until football season starts again.Im tired of reading all these repetitive posts on how bad Mac and basketball team are and how bad our recruiting is from smazza and his buddy.

sadly each day i come to this board and there is NOTHING informative just the same ole chants.

see you all in the Fall

I'm gone as well...I have less time nowadays and it's not worth my time to filter through all the bullsh!t to read the few decent posts.

Way to kill what used to be a GREAT message board.

Coach Coward in southern piss said it best: It's Quality not Quantity. What's the point of having 2500+ members if half them are not really USF fans and the ones that are have no clue?

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  152
  • Days Won:  0

So bitter -- so so so so so bitter.

channel the negatie energy my friend -- work with it -- embrace it -- don't run from it.

I have always been a triple b fan.  The guy actally has a good sense of humor.

We will be pals again come football season.  Until then -- the gap is very wide on how USF should handle this situation.

• Topic Count:  724
  • Content Count:  10,219
  • Days Won:  0

the negative is suffacating!

the team plays hard most nights

and deserve better from their fans