• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

5 Question Friday

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  505
  • Content Count:  3,407
  • Days Won:  1

Sitting in my classroom during a Tornado Watch the following must be asked:  (we have been in here for 60 minutes, still holding)

1)   What percentage of students (16 and 17 year olds) have ipods and cell phones in  my classroom right now?

2)   What is more important to these kids:  the Populist Party or being popular?

3)  In the event of a "Lockdown" at my school will the students actually surround me and protect me if I offered them an "A"?

4)   What will come first:  a USF Men's Basketball win, A Steeler win, or Seahawk win?

5)   Which new signee to the football program will score first (on the football field of course!)?

• Topic Count:  197
  • Content Count:  10,251
  • Days Won:  14

1) T-Man I don't wanna knowm I'm going with 90% Cell, 40% Ipod (if it includes other digital media players(60%)

2) Being popular....

3) Ha, Are you a nice teacher?

4) I wanna say USF Bball, but something tells me to say the Steelers 24 Seahawks 23

5) I'm going on a limb. Alcin will be one of the best WRs USF has ever had if he can bulk up. I'll put his speed as a factor.

• Topic Count:  721
  • Content Count:  6,754
  • Days Won:  19

What are the demographics of your school? If the school is all country club kids... I'd say 99% have cells, 75% have IPods.

Popular... hands down.

If you look like my dentist... they'll protect you and say screw the grade... Are there any students in your class you would hook up with if you know the tornado was going to kill you all and you were stuck in that path... that is a real good question for thought... you won't goto jail... you're going to die anyways right. I saw OC reruns... some of those girls on there were smoking!

Both the Steelers and Seahawks will get wins before the next USF hoops win... if we don't beat DePaul, we don't win until next season. That is my final answer.

I already forgot their names... I'm taking Glover on an interception return for six. It won't be a receiver. We don't have a QB that can throw the ball to score on offense.

• Topic Count:  646
  • Content Count:  7,890
  • Days Won:  0

1)   What percentage of students (16 and 17 year olds) have ipods and cell phones in  my classroom right now? knowing River Ridge I say 90% do

2)   What is more important to these kids:  the Populist Party or being popular?

Party

3)  In the event of a "Lockdown" at my school will the students actually surround me and protect me if I offered them an "A"?  nope you are on your own T-Man

4)   What will come first:  a USF Men's Basketball win, A Steeler win, or Seahawk win? USF Mens Basketball win................. I hope

5)   Which new signee to the football program will score first (on the football field of course!)? if he is the kciker Delbert Alvarado, Punter/Kicker, 6-0, 175, Tampa, Fla., Robinson

• Topic Count:  505
  • Content Count:  3,407
  • Days Won:  1

Lord Vader I am pretty sure you would do Jail time if you were teaching High School!  Me, I am a turning 40 soon and have never and will never cross that line.. As far as your scenario... Ever since I had a daughter of my own its tough to even think about something like that!  

• Topic Count:  721
  • Content Count:  6,754
  • Days Won:  19

You don't even sneap a peek at your daughter's hot 17-year old friends? Come on now... its human nature to at least think about it! Maybe I'm younger... but not that much. Maybe I should go register with the local police department just in case.  ;D I remember dating that one girl for two years with kids and always wondering what it would be like to score with her sister. Her sis was good looking and three years older with a nice rack. Granted she was 32... but it was human nature.

Guest rueben_horowitz
You don't even sneap a peek at your daughter's hot 17-year old friends? Come on now... its human nature to at least think about it!

Of course he does...Anyone with warm blood in their veins would.

Old enough to set the table, old enough to come to dinner.

• Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  1,142
  • Days Won:  0

Of course he does...Anyone with warm blood in their veins would.

Old enough to set the table, old enough to come to dinner.

You and Sheriff are sick!!!  I say that knowing I would NEVER look at a "HOT" 17 year old boy...he's a kid for crying out loud!!!

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  194
  • Content Count:  6,777
  • Days Won:  3

And for that little remark:

You and Sheriff are sick!!!  I say that knowing I would NEVER look at a "HOT" 17 year old boy...he's a kid for crying out loud!!!

I'm removing your name from the "First Annual Debra LaFave Party With The Professor" Award nomination list.

Guest rueben_horowitz

LOL, I was just kidding Bubbles.

But come on, women were married by 15-16yrs old throughout history until the last 100-200yrs.

WoolyBully- I think it is Debra Lafave; please add me to the list. Thanks.