• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

5 Question Friday

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  1,142
  • Days Won:  0

And for that little remark:

I'm removing your name from the "First Annual Debra LaFave Party With The Professor" Award nomination list.

Oh bummer....I don't get to be compared to a mentally ill woman....gosh darnit.   ;)  Oh wait, I am a mentally sick woman. ;) ;D

• Topic Count:  483
  • Content Count:  2,923
  • Days Won:  1

1)   What percentage of students (16 and 17 year olds) have ipods and cell phones in  my classroom right now? 100 % Phone, 70 % Ipod

2)   What is more important to these kids:  the Populist Party or being popular?  Beer!

3)  In the event of a "Lockdown" at my school will the students actually surround me and protect me if I offered them an "A"?  Every man/woman for themselves.

4)   What will come first:  a USF Men's Basketball win, A Steeler win, or Seahawk win? Men's B-Ball win!

5)   Which new signee to the football program will score first (on the football field of course!)? the kicker Delbert Alvarado.

• Topic Count:  127
  • Content Count:  2,118
  • Days Won:  0

)   What percentage of students (16 and 17 year olds) have ipods and cell phones in  my classroom right now? ipods probably about 45%, cells 97%

2)   What is more important to these kids:  the Populist Party or being popular? they are in high school so being popular is a must

3)  In the event of a "Lockdown" at my school will the students actually surround me and protect me if I offered them an "A"? yeah

4)   What will come first:  a USF Men's Basketball win, A Steeler win, or Seahawk win? steeler win

5)   Which new signee to the football program will score first (on the football field of course!)? dont know