• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Post Bull Ring Gathering: Thoughts

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,088
  • Content Count:  8,158
  • Days Won:  3

oh really?  lick my sac...

he's holding the helmit he just signed you **** head...

Hey idiot, nobody is saying he DIDN'T sign the helmet... just that the "To Sean" part and the "Jim Leavitt Go Bulls" part look different.  

God ****, are you on your period or something?  Sheesh... but if you want to be a **** about it, I might also note that it seems like someone who couldn't understand what I CLEARLY said about the writing looking different wouldn't know how to speell "you're" either...

Notice how the tail on the S's on the top part tail away at the bottom differently than the S in "Go Bulls?"

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  34
  • Content Count:  701
  • Days Won:  0

easy lightning... my panties aren't in a wad over this, i know who signed it.  i wasn't trying to argue differences in letters and if that got mixed up then i apologize...

pretty pathetic though when someone has the audacity to say i wrote that on the helmet especially when im not even selling it...

good day

• Topic Count:  197
  • Content Count:  10,251
  • Days Won:  14

God ****, are you on your period or something?  Sheesh... but if you want to be a **** about it, I might also note that it seems like someone who couldn't understand what I CLEARLY said about the writing looking different wouldn't know how to speell "you're" either...

I'm gonna go on a limb, that a HOF post...

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,736
  • Days Won:  425

Notice how the tail on the S's on the top part tail away at the bottom differently than the S in "Go Bulls?"

I actually think the S's look similar, considering the curved surface he had to write on, which could also explain the different look to the magic marker ...... I'm reversing my decision on this.

• Topic Count:  1,088
  • Content Count:  8,158
  • Days Won:  3

easy lightning... my panties aren't in a wad over this, i know who signed it.  i wasn't trying to argue differences in letters and if that got mixed up then i apologize...

pretty pathetic though when someone has the audacity to say i wrote that on the helmet especially when im not even selling it...

good day

B0000VCYVM.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  41
  • Content Count:  894

This post has given me a great idea:

Once a month, the bullspen.com presents: Fight a board member night

Whenever there is beef between board members that escalates to personal attacks, we put together a card. $10 admission and all proceeds go to USF athletics.

Winners are then allowed their choice of coaching the men's BB team for a night, being offensive coordinator for an upcoming FB game of their choice, pick 5 players and recruit them in their sport of choice or AD for a day this way they can fire and hire whomever they wish.

• Topic Count:  34
  • Content Count:  701

just stupid is all i have to say, bring that fight to the on campus stadium and i'll be there. until then im not wasting my time...  

relax and remember we're on the same team!

GO BULLS!

• Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

WHAT IS  with all the angst?

i think we are all disappointed with the recruiting effort even though some of us can't admit it

• Topic Count:  1,036
  • Content Count:  7,523
  • Days Won:  10

i think we are all disappointed with the recruiting effort even though some of us can't admit it

You think wrongly.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,736
  • Days Won:  425

A recruiting shot on a thread about a restaurant ............ You're priceless, smazz.