• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

we are ranked 61

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  287
  • Content Count:  3,078
  • Days Won:  0

Too bad about UT, but honestly, I could give a rats A_S about their program or coach Fulmer. It's all about USF on the Bullspen!

then youll be happy to know the men are 15-3 and undefeated at home this year.... blow me, ive been on here longer than most of the board and hardly ever bring up UT

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  300
  • Content Count:  7,993
  • Days Won:  21

then youll be happy to know the men are 15-3 and undefeated at home this year.... blow me, ive been on here longer than most of the board and hardly ever bring up UT

If we had a dollar for evry time you brought up UT . . . ;)

• Topic Count:  287
  • Content Count:  3,078

for every unsolicited time i bring up UT... you could buy a coke

Rocky, just busting your chops.   :)

• Topic Count:  11
  • Content Count:  132

There are a lot of coolaid drinking, rose colored glasses wearing people that participate in this forum. Just a thought, JL is also concerned about rankings because he offered Stirrups a scholarship to keep the ratings in the 50's eventhough it has been reported for months he will not qualify.

How can people say USF did well in this recruiting class? Did they recruit needed positions - YES, did they get the best available talent for their operating budget and recruiting accumen, YES, however they were out recruited by 60 other schools and that sucks. I would also venture a guess the people who rate the High School kids (rivals, scout, lemming) are better judges of talent then 99% of the fans who post on all boards.

This program is young and has had a meteoric rise through conferences and that is great. I also believe JL is a classy guy with a lot of energy and has USF's best interest at heart but we have to get much better in recruiting if we are going to truly compete for a BE championship. USF really was not that close last year eventhough some of you believe they were.

Recruiting still does not make sense to me because some schools can recruit 2 and 3 stars for the same skill positions. Take Miami for ex, they recruited 3 RB's that were 3-5 stars in the same year, my question is why would JJ and Robinson want to go to the same school in the same recruiting class.  Same as last yr, X Lee picks FSU eventhough they were returning a Soph to start and had recruited another Blue Chip QB High Schooler. Makes no sense other then the idea of playing for FSU or Miami is better then the reality of actually playing for USF.

I know it takes time and I should have more patience but I only want the best for USF like most of you who post on this board.

There are a lot of coolaid drinking, rose colored glasses wearing people that participate in this forum. Just a thought, JL is also concerned about rankings because he offered Stirrups a scholarship to keep the ratings in the 50's eventhough it has been reported for months he will not qualify.

He probably offered so he would remain interested after Juco or prep school.

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  53

Remember, alot of kids dream of going to these big schools. So if given the oppertunity to go, they're going to sign with there dream school. So the kids that are not rated high, sometime no fault to them they get overlooked. To tell if a kid is going to be ant good, you have to wait and see after about 2 years. So to rank a team is mostly a gamble, 60 is a long way from no.1. But only a couple of players away from 20's and 30's. Just be cool and wait see, alot of you will be surprised.   ;D

Guest BullsFans

He probably offered so he would remain interested after Juco or prep school.

Can he go to JUCO without a High School Diploma?

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,667
  • Days Won:  424

I also believe JL is a classy guy with a lot of energy and has USF's best interest at heart but we have to get much better in recruiting if we are going to truly compete for a BE championship. USF really was not that close last year eventhough some of you believe they were.

Not really that close to a BE championship last year?? Take away a couple of brain farts in the UConn game and we are playing for the BE championship the following week. Odds are we still would have lost but to say weren't even close to a BE championship is pretty ridiculous ....