• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

(Hell has Frozen Over)Hinkelberger Tips Cap 2 RMC

Guest Ari Hinkelberger

Guest rueben_horowitz

You say you don't?  But then you say you did once?  That means you do.

I disagree. I think 'don't' is present tense, and 'did' is past tense.

Just because I smoked one cigarrette back in the day doesn't mean I smoke does it?

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  999
  • Content Count:  19,229
  • Days Won:  1

Fine, you disagree... but that is just one of many reasons for people being suspicious or not believing you.

We have a nice little library on the moderator board of RH posts that provide plenty of reasoning to not believe you.

Guest rueben_horowitz

We have a nice little library on the moderator board of RH posts that provide plenty of reasoning to not believe you.

LOL. That sounds like blackmail Velcro. I never said anything that would lead a prudent man to believe Ari and I are the same person.

It just seems ridiculous, and incredibly stubborn. You're not going to catch me slipping b/c I'm not putting on a multi-personality hoax.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,582
  • Days Won:  423

You're not going to catch me slipping b/c I'm not putting on a multi-personality hoax.
Actually, I heard he showed up, talked you into another ass whooping in NCAA Football -- watched you cry and whine becuase he worked you for the 4th time in a row -- then out of the kindness of his heart - left you 3 beers as a consolation gift.

More a move of sympathy then anything else.

A sympathetic jew --- what else would you expect from a guy named Ari HInkelberger.

Go Bulls -- lets keep it within 30.

ONly 2 more months until this season is over and we can name Bob Huggins or new basketball coach.

Ari

• Topic Count:  1,088
  • Content Count:  8,158
  • Days Won:  3

I believe the proper term for that is, um.... hmm, what is it?

Oh, yeah.  Busted.

Guest rueben_horowitz

Exactly my point Trip. Things are not always how they appear. This is not a conspiracy, that was not a slip-up. Ari was at Herman's house, they work together...he did that on purpose. He thinks it's funny. They both bust on me for being civil on this board.

Pulling a multi-personality hoax on a message board is like kissing your sister. I focus my efforts on bigger things.

Ari

Just Kidding,

Rueben

Guest rueben_horowitz

And besides, if I really wanted to pull a hoax, I'd pretend I was a girl and call you guys out -- See ncrediblegirl or whatever her name is. You think she's one of us too?  People seem a lot more patient with her.

Rueb

• Topic Count:  96
  • Content Count:  4,501
  • Days Won:  0

Dam, I should have known better then to even start to read this post.  Waste of time.

Guest Ari Hinkelberger

You didn't waste your time reading this post. You got some sound editorial advice from the Happiest Smartest Hebrew in America.

Mac is going to be history at the end of the season.  You know it, anyone with half a brain knows it.

Its like that scene from Tommy Boy where he talks to that old guy who owns the factory about buying his brake pads.  The guy tells tommy that "if the the guarentee isn't on the box, then I am not talking."  Tommy replies that he understands why he wants the guarentee on the box, it looks good, makes you feel warm in fuzzy inside, but all you are really buying is a guaranteed piece of ****.... Etc.

Reminds me of MAC.  Great guy, makes you feel good about the program,  convinces you that things aren't as bad as they seem,  gets velcro in company to come on this board and defend him, but the reality of the situation is his team stinks.  Great guys, but they don't win.  He hasn't had at a minimum of at least a winning season -- which is a joke.  

So in reality -- mac gives you the speech -- the talking points -- the injury excuses --  but the bottom line is we are as far from an NCAA bid as we have ever been, we are dead last in the conference, we have no big time recruits coming in, and the basketball team has trouble putting 2500 people in the stands.

It's the same situation that tommy boy faced in the factory.  The guarentee makes you feel great inside, but in reality all you got is a guranteed piece of sh#t.

Ari Hinkelberger -- Rueben Horrowitz's alter ego.