• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

(Hell has Frozen Over)Hinkelberger Tips Cap 2 RMC

Guest Ari Hinkelberger

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  9,896
  • Content Count:  66,077
  • Days Won:  172

i back rmc for now

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  693
  • Content Count:  5,550
  • Days Won:  1

You fail to remember what he walked into when he took the job.

That was Spring, 2002. Almost four freakin' years ago! Sheesh.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,582
  • Days Won:  423

Uh, do the names Terrence Leather, Brian Swift, and Marlyn bryant ring a bell?  he had a GREAT core of players coming in here and still couldn't go .500.  Don't mix up the facts

But did manage to beat two top 25 teams within a week and got the Bulls to the semis of the CUSA tourney for the first time ever...... Don't leave out some facts either.

Guest Ari Hinkelberger

MAC made big mistakes at the beginning.  Came in acting like a hard ass.  All the players quit.  He had no bench and has been paying dearly for it since.  Ran Jimmy Jackson (? high jumper guy) out of town. (don't give me this crap that he quit to concentrate on track -- the guy was going to be the star that year).  and Mac has been trying to make up ground ever since.  

I would think that he regrets what he did.

Still -- i would be shocked to see him kept around if they don't win at least 3 games in conference.

This board is without a doubt big time pro mac compared ot what people on the street think.  Walk into winners grill and ask around.  Everyone says "yeah USF basketball, they are in troublt, what the hell is that coach doing?"

3 con wins = mac stays

1 win or less = sunday morning toast - fired.

Woolard wants to shape the BBall program just like he did at St Lou.... he just feels like he should give Lee Roy's boy some time -- its only fair.  But MAC's time is almost up.

Ari Hinkelberger.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,582
  • Days Won:  423

MAC made big mistakes at the beginning.  Came in acting like a hard ass.  All the players quit.  He had no bench and has been paying dearly for it since.  Ran Jimmy Jackson (? high jumper guy) out of town. (don't give me this crap that he quit to concentrate on track -- the guy was going to be the star that year).  and Mac has been trying to make up ground ever since.  

I would think that he regrets what he did.

Still -- i would be shocked to see him kept around if they don't win at least 3 games in conference.

This board is without a doubt big time pro mac compared ot what people on the street think.  Walk into winners grill and ask around.  Everyone says "yeah USF basketball, they are in troublt, what the hell is that coach doing?"

3 con wins = mac stays

1 win or less = sunday morning toast - fired.

Woolard wants to shape the BBall program just like he did at St Lou.... he just feels like he should give Lee Roy's boy some time -- its only fair.  But MAC's time is almost up.

Ari Hinkelberger.

Keep fishing, Sybil ............ someone may bite.

• Topic Count:  999
  • Content Count:  19,229

I can't wait to see how certain people will react after next season when we finish in the top 10 in the conference or better.   My hunch is that they still find some reason to bash him complaining that we should have been competing for a national championship.  

Guest rueben_horowitz

Keep fishing, Sybil ............ someone may bite.

Funny.

The funniest was when you called Ari my 'clueless alter ego with all the misplaced facts on USF athletics'.

What's it going to take Trip? As amusing as it is, I'm insulted you think Ari and I are the same person, if you knew him you'd understand.

The world isn't flat Trip. Things are not always as they appear.

The most sensible of the three wise men,

Rabbi Rueb

its gonna take you guys getting together and showing us 2 forms of picture ID, in person.  ;D

We know you have created multiple names on here, so short of absolute hard evidence... there is no reason to believe you.  

Guest rueben_horowitz
its gonna take you guys getting together and showing us 2 forms of picture ID, in person.  ;D

We know you have created multiple names on here, so short of absolute hard evidence... there is no reason to believe you.  

Velcro my man, we've been through this. I don't post under different names; I did once when I was banned and you caught me.

The picture ID's won't work; as Ari and Rueben are not our real names (big surprise). I'm sure your name isn't Velcogrip, so it'd be impossible to prove you and Trip aren't the same person. So throw that one out. Any other way to prove this myth wrong w/o bringing in the Discovery Channel?

All I can say is look at the timing of the posts, the style, the flip-flopping (Ari's a liberal), and Ari's general lack of facts.

Rueben

Velcro my man, we've been through this. I don't post under different names; I did once when I was banned and you caught me.

Rueben

You say you don't?  But then you say you did once?  That means you do.

Now you see why no one believes you.  

There hasn't been one piece of evidence you don't except your word, which has very little value with regards to identities.