• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

(Hell has Frozen Over)Hinkelberger Tips Cap 2 RMC

Guest Ari Hinkelberger

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,582
  • Days Won:  423

And besides, if I really wanted to pull a hoax, I'd pretend I was a girl and call you guys out -- See ncrediblegirl or whatever her name is. You think she's one of us too?  People seem a lot more patient with her.

Rueb

"She's" been on my radar since her first appearance ......... You're good, Rueb ..... but you need to seek help.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Ari Hinkelberger

Rueben -- if you need some help I can sell you a great health insurance policy.  We are the best firm in the Tampa area.  Give me a call, i will sit down with you and figure out a good, affordable plan to put you on.

Ari Hinkelberger -- I mean Herman Mormart -- I mean Rueben Horowitz

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,582
  • Days Won:  423

Rueben -- if you need some help I can sell you a great health insurance policy.  We are the best firm in the Tampa area.  Give me a call, i will sit down with you and figure out a good, affordable plan to put you on.

Ari Hinkelberger -- I mean Herman Mormart -- I mean Rueben Horowitz

"He" (  ;) ) doesn't need insurance .......... just someone to talk to.

sybil7_sybilanddoctor.jpg

Guest rueben_Horowitz
You didn't waste your time reading this post. You got some sound editorial advice from the Happiest Smartest Hebrew in America.

Mac is going to be history at the end of the season.  You know it, anyone with half a brain knows it.

Its like that scene from Tommy Boy where he talks to that old guy who owns the factory about buying his brake pads.  The guy tells tommy that "if the the guarentee isn't on the box, then I am not talking."  Tommy replies that he understands why he wants the guarentee on the box, it looks good, makes you feel warm in fuzzy inside, but all you are really buying is a guaranteed piece of ****.... Etc.

Reminds me of MAC.  Great guy, makes you feel good about the program,  convinces you that things aren't as bad as they seem,  gets velcro in company to come on this board and defend him, but the reality of the situation is his team stinks.  Great guys, but they don't win.  He hasn't had at a minimum of at least a winning season -- which is a joke.  

So in reality -- mac gives you the speech -- the talking points -- the injury excuses --  but the bottom line is we are as far from an NCAA bid as we have ever been, we are dead last in the conference, we have no big time recruits coming in, and the basketball team has trouble putting 2500 people in the stands.

It's the same situation that tommy boy faced in the factory.  The guarentee makes you feel great inside, but in reality all you got is a guranteed piece of sh#t.

Ari Hinkelberger -- Rueben Horrowitz's alter ego.

That's funny. Ari never passes up an opportunity to quote Tommy Boy. That's the 5000th situation he's used to quote that movie.

Are you Jewish Ari? Can you say it again please, I don't think everyone knows it yet.

Health insurance? No thanks, I have some Ari; but keep pushing those annuities; and don't listen to your conscience, just keep thinking about that 10% commission, you scumbag.  

Still can't spell my name huh?

Fart,

Sandwich

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  38
  • Days Won:  0

And besides, if I really wanted to pull a hoax, I'd pretend I was a girl and call you guys out -- See ncrediblegirl or whatever her name is. You think she's one of us too?  People seem a lot more patient with her.

Rueb

Hey "guys" - take it easy on me. I am definitely a girl, a newbie on this board, and I appreciate all the patience.  Just want to win some basketball games, that's all.

Guest Ari Hinkelberger

My conscious is clean.  I protect people for the rest of their lives, i go to bed at night knowing that I will save people tremendous amounts of grief in the future.  Something you can't do.

Keep rolling the dice in the hedge fund business.  Why you're at it....why don't we head to vegas and bet on black.

Ari Hinkelberger -- the guy who assures you a 9% return, and gurantees that you won't lose any money.

Rueben Horrowitz -- the guy who sells you 40% gains, but doesn't tell you that you can lose 75% of your money if some arab blows up the oil fields.

"We Report You Deciede"

Ari

Guest rueben_horowitz

Hey "guys" - take it easy on me. I am definitely a girl, a newbie on this board, and I appreciate all the patience.  Just want to win some basketball games, that's all.

Love your attitude and thoughts. I agree 100%. Triple_B thinks that a few of us are the same person b/c we have similar views.

Keep telling the truth - It's all about winning BB games.

Rueb

Guest Herman Momart

Hey Ari and Reuban stop harassing the new girl.  Sweet pea, If you need any help with these clowns let me know I can take care of these guys with a couple of drops of visine in their matzah soup.  

By the way Ari works in my office now so when we post from the same IP address you guys can call us the same person.  

The infamous,

Herman Momart

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  38
  • Days Won:  0

Hey Ari and Reuban stop harassing the new girl.  Sweet pea, If you need any help with these clowns let me know I can take care of these guys with a couple of drops of visine in their matzah soup.  

By the way Ari works in my office now so when we post from the same IP address you guys can call us the same person.  

The infamous,

Herman Momart

To tHE hARI RUBe: Enough with the "Sweet Pea."  "ncredibull" says it all.

• Topic Count:  999
  • Content Count:  19,229
  • Days Won:  1

To tHE hARI RUBe

LOL!