• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  721
  • Content Count:  6,754
  • Days Won:  19

Your opinion of Dr. Stephens differs from many students that had him as a prof. His daughter is smoking hot... which I'm still trying to figure that one out everytime I see his mug.

The first day I had Dr. Stephens in the spring of 2001, he tried lecturing us for about 30 minutes straight on cheating. About 10 minutes into it, I couldn't take it anymore and stood up and asked him "to please stop wasting our time. I told him we are all adults... and in the real world, people cheat on their taxes all the time. I said if this was med school, I might be concerned about someone cheating because down the road I might be in the operating room with that future doctor." You might say he wasn't to pleased with my opinion and certain TA's placed me on their list of students to watch.

• Topic Count:  92
  • Content Count:  1,812
  • Days Won:  0

I do not agree, athletics are a common ground at times but there are more Universitys without succesful athletics than ones with good athletics. In the grown up working world when I interview someone about a job I do not say oh you went to Rhode Island, they have a bad football team you are not hired.

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  22

I have not had him, Dr. Stephens, for a class... I just know him through Dr. Kahle which is much different than a classroom setting.  I will ask this... if anyone has any clue how to get past a class with Jozi... PLEASE let me know!  USF does have the hardest and strongest School of Acctg and no one can knock it.  Honestly, there are students I have met who have traveled from other countries and states JUST FOR THE SCHOOL OF ACCTG .. so that is nothing to sneeze at!

My belief is that I always support my home team.... I always cheered the Bucs, even in the creamiscle orange... and now that I have a local college team which happens to butter of my current education... USF is my team:)

• Topic Count:  112
  • Content Count:  687

I wouldn't join the group after I saw that.  I would try to have a bake sale or car wash to send their sorry a$$es to UF or FSU.  What a bunch of F@cks.  

• Topic Count:  721
  • Content Count:  6,754
  • Days Won:  19

My email to Loren...

Loren...

As an alumnus from the University of South Florida with a Bachelors of Science in Finance, I find it very callous that you would include a question relevant to FSU or UF when your dealing with a South Florida organization. Many of us looked South of the cest pool in Gainesville when it came to selecting our institution for higher learning. If we had entertained thoughts of heading to FSU or UF, a pretty good assumption could be made that those thoughts went by the wayside when our tuition dollars went to our education at USF. To ask a current student which one comes to mind first, either FSU or UF... maybe you should save that for your roundtable of smoozing with Dr. Stephens. The question is neither relevant, nor shows respect for the fine institution from which you're pursuing your graduate degree. If UF was such the stellar institution, maybe you should've continued your accounting studies up North. Or maybe you too came to the conclusion that a graduate degree in accounting from USF and the surrounding Tampa employment market holds a little more weight than the shoddy secondhand education you get from Gainesville and their city of mini-marts and gas stations. Correct the test and catch a clue.

Respectfully,

Michael T. Lucas

Scottsdale, AZ

University of South Florida, Class of 2004  

Guest Ari Hinkelberger

Outside some stupid posts by Rueben, USFSam might be the smartest guy I have seen on this board in quite some time.  His post detailing Miami's history and suggesting that it really doesn't matter was well put.  He must have a little jew in him.

Good points sammmmy.

Ari Hinkelberger.