• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

USF Alumni Challenge

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,737
  • Days Won:  425

If someone joins the Bulls Club, does  membership include free parking for football games or is there a fee for donor parking?

Fee ...

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  151
  • Content Count:  2,719
  • Days Won:  0

Brandon, I am glad you started this thread.  I am also glad to see Eric still reads this and posts.  Being the President of the Pinellas County Chapter I am always encouraging alumni to join the alumni association and donate to the alumni  associaion.  But, as an avid sports fan, and VP of the Bullbackers, I also encourage alumni to support Bulls athletics.  Face it folks, the university, all of its branches, need our money.  The alumni assoc. and the Bulls club are at critical points and need our money.  Give!

Guest BullsFans

Is Jim Leavitt a Bull's Club member?

If not, someone should convince him to join...The "Captain's Club" would be a good level to start at.

If you are already a USF alumni member speak with all your USF friends.  We really need to bump the number of members.  As I stated earlier there are 195K USF Alumni worldwide and only 14K are members.

Call Merrell Dickey @ 800-299-BULL or visit the alumni website @ www.usfalumni.net

Go Bulls!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  134
  • Content Count:  1,158
  • Days Won:  0

Following up on a couple questions posted above.

Coach Leavitt is a Bulls Club member as our most of our staff and other coaches.  It would be difficult for us to ask for all of you to write checks if we don't do it ourselves.

As far as the parking question goes, you don't receive free parking but you do get better parking then non-donors based on your giving level.

Thanks everyone.  And the more of you that call Merrill the better.  That will keep him from calling me.   ;D

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  110
  • Content Count:  5,410
  • Days Won:  10

Well, I am PSYCHED!!  I received my e-mail today about next year's season tickets going on sale and I will be getting two for the first time.  I promised myself that I would not get any tickets until I graduated from grad school.  Years of sacrifice are paying off as I lick my chops until I have those babies in my hand.  Now, I just have to figure a way to explain it to the Mrs...

Abbadad

Proud Alumni Assoc. Member since 1994

• 2 weeks later...

I spoke to Merrell the other day and his is still waiting on the telephone to ring with USF alumni who want to join the alumni association.

We need to increase alumni participation and highlight the 195K USF alumni around the world.  Join today by calling 800-299-BULL for only $40.00 per year.  Check out all the great benefits at www.usfalumnni.net

Go Bulls!