• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  3
  • Days Won:  0

bump.

By the way, USF didn't pay a dime for the boards. Action Sports paid for them and will share advertisement revenue with USF. No wasted money in this case.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  721
  • Content Count:  6,754
  • Days Won:  19

Did we have fans at that game? I heard WVU brought more fans than we did. I attribute our sad attendance to RMC and his great recruiting prowess.

• Topic Count:  723
  • Content Count:  12,293

i guess the days of actually having field reporters is a thing of the past....

atleast at the oracle i guess.  who needs people who actually do reporting when they can just get first hand accounts a few days after off the internet

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,043
  • Days Won:  469

Did we have fans at that game? I heard WVU brought more fans than we did. I attribute our sad attendance to RMC and his great recruiting prowess.

The attendance sucked during your Daddy's last year as coach Sheriff...people were purposely staying away to protest his lack of success.  Remember the whole "silent protest" at all?  I disagreed with it, but donors were coordinating a virtual strike against his lousy program.

Had he been a winner (a real winner, not a non-con November and December winner), he might have still been gone (most likely), but he wouldn't have run a program into the ground and handed off a program everyone was already sick of (except the people that ate out of Seth's trough).

You are so transparent...I hope you grow out of it man.

• Topic Count:  25
  • Content Count:  827

The attendance sucked during your Daddy's last year as coach Sheriff...people were purposely staying away to protest his lack of success.  Remember the whole "silent protest" at all?  I disagreed with it, but donors were coordinating a virtual strike against his lousy program.

Had he been a winner (a real winner, not a non-con November and December winner), he might have still been gone (most likely), but he wouldn't have run a program into the ground and handed off a program everyone was already sick of (except the people that ate out of Seth's trough).

You are so transparent...I hope you grow out of it man.

Wow, perfectly said!!!!!!!!!!

Guest S.  Bien

Bi-polar is the perfect description .......

Actually Bi-polar AND Schizophrenia.  This is the only board in the world I know where a thread can be started innocently, and with presumed amenable intentions, then switch to adversarial, then without notice or mention it get's skewed into an entirely different subject just as negatively bent, and equally as hostile toward USF and each other.

It's scary really.  If this board was a person it would be locked up for 20 years to life in a mental institution.

Guest BullsFans
bump.

By the way, USF didn't pay a dime for the boards. Action Sports paid for them and will share advertisement revenue with USF. No wasted money in this case.

Is there any truth to the rumor that Joe Redner is negotiating for a deal to advertise the Mons Venus on the the boards?

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,043
  • Days Won:  469

Actually Bi-polar AND Schizophrenia.  This is the only board in the world I know where a thread can be started innocently, and with presumed amenable intentions, then switch to adversarial, then without notice or mention it get's skewed into an entirely different subject just as negatively bent, and equally as hostile toward USF and each other.

It's scary really.  If this board was a person it would be locked up for 20 years to life in a mental institution.

Hey, it's cousin s.bien!!!   ;D

Guest S.  Bien

Hey, it's cousin s.bien!!!   ;D

Yo Brad....I never know which topic to weigh in on anymore.  You get blasted from every angle.

I still frequent for reading and entertainment purposes, and to keep up with all the new pics created by good ole Mutt (the True Best Fan in that Stadium) (I thought you all would have wore out JC worse on New Year's Eve ;D)

Later

• Topic Count:  238
  • Content Count:  4,139
  • Days Won:  1

Gotta tell ya Bien, dinner was great at Sullivan's (that and the martini's). Tell J.C. thanx for coming out with us. We should all hook-up for a dinner date with you and your peeps, and me and mine...  Maybe before a B-Ball game?  Lemme know.  -mutt

jc.jpg