• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

The Board will be hopping tonight

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  295
  • Content Count:  6,828
  • Days Won:  22

I can already see the 200,000  posts about our basketball team and coach afyer tonights game.

Can we please not post "we suck","our coach sucks" or the "lets fire the coach" posts that will become the norm for the rest of the season?

I guess i might just take a rest from comming to this board,the number of negative posts are just overwhelming from the basketball team,our lack of offense,our "bad coaches, what the Prez said at the pep-rally, it just seems this board has become a big ******** board orgy.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  1,750
  • Content Count:  17,489
  • Days Won:  13

Orgy? Where? That would be more promissing than going to the game tonight. Although I will be there supporting my Bulls.

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,043
  • Days Won:  469

I can already see the 200,000  posts about our basketball team and coach afyer tonights game.

Can we please not post "we suck","our coach sucks" or the "lets fire the coach" posts that will become the norm for the rest of the season?

I guess i might just take a rest from comming to this board,the number of negative posts are just overwhelming from the basketball team,our lack of offense,our "bad coaches, what the Prez said at the pep-rally, it just seems this board has become a big ******** board orgy.

We are trying to combat the negativity the best we can - without going into a typical message board's option of deleting and banning.  It so happens that the handful of extreme pessimists spew a lot of vitriol frequently throughout the day.  Some people do look for just about anything to ***** about.

The criticism is fine, but to dwell on it endlessly is not making the situation any better.

We just deleted the "Bowl Arrangements" board and should put in its place a "Dark Side", "Chicken Little", or "Council of Doom" board so that our negative and pessimistic posters can thrive on each others doomsday outlook.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,632
  • Days Won:  424

If you praise mediocrity  then that is all you will ever get.  

Fortune cookie?

• Topic Count:  999
  • Content Count:  19,229
  • Days Won:  1

if you switch coaches for not winning without look at the reasons behind the not winning... you'll always be rebuilding, and hence... not winning.

• Topic Count:  295
  • Content Count:  6,828
  • Days Won:  22

Is NOT about praising mediocrity. we ALL know that the rest of this basketball season will suck. To hear the same negative lines over and over is redundant. You want to be effective send letters etc to the AD is he that will do the changes not just posting the same crap messages over and over again.

As for football we ALL know how most feel here,the offense sucks and you are not happy with Rod Smith. Fine so once again direct your letters,phone calls and emails to Woolard and Leavitt they will make the choices we do not need to read 1000 threads on "Rod Smith sucks" or "Fire Rod Smith"

• Topic Count:  28
  • Content Count:  823
  • Days Won:  0

if you switch coaches for not winning without look at the reasons behind the not winning... you'll always be rebuilding, and hence... not winning.

I can somewhat agree with that. But there is a time where we will have to cut Coach Mac loose. Rebuilding can't be any worse that what we will see this year and what we saw his first year.

Guest BullsFans

If you accept excuses, all you will ever get is excuses.

If you reward poor performance, then you will get what you paid for.

• Topic Count:  999
  • Content Count:  19,229
  • Days Won:  1

does having a roster decimated by injuries hurt our situation?  yes... of course it does.

Now is not the time for change... lets see what Mac can do with a healthy roster next year... if he can't get that healthy roster... then we can discuss the problems he has with getting a healthy roster together... but this injury plagued season is anything but Mac's fault.  We could have had more depth, but it would still be bad.