• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Nicholas to the NFL?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  469
  • Content Count:  4,451
  • Days Won:  0

If he stays, the LBs will be world class.  They will be the Ds strength.  If he leaves the DBs and LBs will be solid just not world beaters.  I'm semi-concerned for the DL.  I'd like for him to stay but if he's second round worthy then he should do it.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  51
  • Content Count:  1,400

i hope he doesnt but he was quoted earlier this year saying that he wanted to test out the options of leaving after this year sounds like he had his mind made up even  back then

maybe we could get him in contact with sharron pierson :)

• Topic Count:  53
  • Content Count:  1,291

Dont you guys see he made huge mistake for missing to tackle QB as he did not stay inside while his own teammate on outside side caused QB went past 1st down from 3rd down in final minutes against U.Conn.  If he stopped on inside side, UConn would have to punt and give Bull one more chance to score..  HIS MENTAL FOR NFL IS NOT READY. SO IS HIS PHYSICAL.

• Topic Count:  505
  • Content Count:  3,407
  • Days Won:  1

He will be 5th rounder at best...  Stay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Topic Count:  41
  • Content Count:  562

if he knew what was best for himself, he'd get the hell outta here.. he's too much of a talent to be a "diamond in the rough" NFL prospect, and being stuck on a sinking ship steered by CJL wont make his draft status any better.  I wish Nicholas good luck and hope the bucs draft him and groom him to be the next derrick brooks

• Topic Count:  646
  • Content Count:  7,890

if he knew what was best for himself, he'd get the hell outta here.. he's too much of a talent to be a "diamond in the rough" NFL prospect, and being stuck on a sinking ship steered by CJL wont make his draft status any better.  I wish Nicholas good luck and hope the bucs draft him and groom him to be the next derrick brooks

::)

• Topic Count:  693
  • Content Count:  5,550
  • Days Won:  1

Why isn't Leavitt able to convince kids to stay for 4 years? First Pierson, now Nicholas...

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  41
  • Content Count:  894

Why isn't Leavitt able to convince kids to stay for 4 years? First Pierson, now Nicholas...

Kawika Mitchell, Andre Hall    ::)

Its not always about the coach being able to convince kids to stay for the 4 years, its about the kids wanting to stay for 4 years.

As for Nicholas, I know everyone isn't all about stats, but he didn't lead the team in ANY statistical category defensively on the season.

For bout the only guy being talked about on the defense at the beginning of the season, leaves a little bit to be desired for someone looking to make the leap to the next level.

• Topic Count:  114
  • Content Count:  2,052

It would be the biggest mistake this kid could make. These agents need to be kept clear of these kids. They put illusions into their minds, that they can't back up. The loser? Sure as hell isn't the agent! The allmighty NCAA should ban the agents until these kids graduate!