• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Congrats to WVU! Huge boost for BE

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Content Count:  132
  • Days Won:  0

What a game, I'm paying for it today at work but, it was well worth it. I don't feel bad going 1-3 in the bowl because everyone is talking about this huge win.

cnnsi....

At stake Monday in Atlanta was the pride of a conference that has produced three national championship game participants in the BCS' eight-year history. Like it or not, Rich Rodriguez, but your Mountaineers did carry the banner for the Big East -- and they put the rest of the nation on notice: West Virginia, and the Big East, are players again.

it feels good to be in a BCS conference! The rest of the Big East needs to get up to speed but, more importantly we need to get an Offense! Good things are going to happen in our future!

• Topic Count:  646
  • Content Count:  7,890

thank god for WV

• Topic Count:  96
  • Content Count:  4,501

If the conference had to go 1-3 in their bowl games the right team got the win.  Congrats to WV.  What a great offensive line.

• Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  1,528

Louisville let one get away. They should had put VaTech away. Congrats to WVU, way to bring some respect to the BE!

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  41
  • Content Count:  894

Agreed, glad to see what WVU did for the BE.....and even L'Ville in a loss.....they had a back-up qb who took an absolute POUNDING and had Va Tech on the ropes and should have had the game won.

On a side note, its funny to see fans carry the banner of their conference during bowl season. I was at Buffalo Wild Wings in Brandon to watch the ND/Ohio State game and while the Cap One and Gator Bowl were on, all the Ohio State fans were cheering loud for Wisconsin and there was a rogue Seminole fan hanging out cheering for Va Tech.

Guest BullsFans

Louisville probably would have won the game if the officials had seen  Marcus Vick deliberately stomp on the back of Dumervil's leg and kicked his sorry azz out of the game.

From what I read, about 20,000 Cards fans traveled to the Gator Bowl.

• Topic Count:  469
  • Content Count:  4,451

C'gratz to WVU.  They should finish in the 5th or 6th BCS slot.

• Topic Count:  219
  • Content Count:  3,827

Agreed, glad to see what WVU did for the BE.....and even L'Ville in a loss.....they had a back-up qb who took an absolute POUNDING and had Va Tech on the ropes and should have had the game won.

On a side note, its funny to see fans carry the banner of their conference during bowl season. I was at Buffalo Wild Wings in Brandon to watch the ND/Ohio State game and while the Cap One and Gator Bowl were on, all the Ohio State fans were cheering loud for Wisconsin and there was a rogue Seminole fan hanging out cheering for Va Tech.

And even Michigan fans cheering for Notre Dame!

*GASP!*