• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,088
  • Content Count:  8,158
  • Days Won:  3

um, lol, I have no idea who you are referring to, Brandon, my boyfriend Brandon,  is in the picture above, and I can assure you, he wasn't kissing any Nc State Skank, lol, he would never settle for trash...  :)

Beefybulls2b.jpg

So who is this then?  Can you ID this Beef Stud traitor doing the NC State hand signal?

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  171
  • Content Count:  996
  • Days Won:  0

HAHAHA, that is funny ish...that is Mike ugliorio, or something like that, his last name is that.  He is the 'Stud who got interviewed in the Charlotte Observer Article!  :)

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,090
  • Days Won:  469

I don't want to harp on it, but I was really dissapointed with the meet and greet deal.  We were at the pep rally with the BullDozer, then we walked 8 blocks to get to the meet and greet only to discover that it was 21 and up.  I am 20 and therefore I couldn't get in to meet any of you.  After all that we had done to get there, it was really uncool to be turned away at the door while everyone else was having a great time.  Next time, let's make sure that ALL members of the board can be included.  3/4 of college students ARE NOT 21!  Thanks!

Yeah it stunk...we arrived early on Friday to arrange for a private room and it would only seat 20.  We were told there would still be room to have it and as said elsewhere, it was a WVU circlejerk.

I apologize for the lack of organization.  I really had little time to work on it.  The next time we do something like that, I will make sure it is better run and open to all board members.

I'd like us to become part of the planning for a "meet and greet" every Homecoming.  There is a lot going on that week as it is, but it might be a good time to meet up in Tampa town.

I appreciate all those that were able to attend...there sure was some good conversation, Bulls cheers and board member fraternity.

If anyone would like to step up and take the newly created position of Hospitality and Board Member Services, please let me know.  We can start targeting Homecoming '06 for our next official meet and greet!

• Topic Count:  114
  • Content Count:  2,052

Brad, I don't know if I will still be in Tampa next year, but that new restaurant, The Bull Ring, might be a good place to meet up. Any takers?

Guest BullsFans

I was on a street corner surrounded by NCS fans after the game when you went by in the Bulldozer.....They thought it was cool.

• Topic Count:  171
  • Content Count:  996

Thats awesome!  Thanks for the feedback!  :)

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  194
  • Content Count:  6,788
  • Days Won:  3

If anyone would like to step up and take the newly created position of Hospitality and Board Member Services, please let me know.  We can start targeting Homecoming '06 for our next official meet and greet!

Brad...you wanna tack this onto BullBackers? Our annual meeting is comeing up and - if you're interested - we can slap this on the agenda.

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,090
  • Days Won:  469

That would be a good idea..I will do that.

Thanks.