• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

how much did leavitt get to wear

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  433
  • Content Count:  2,657
  • Days Won:  1

SETH is GOD! But RMC will keep the losses within 20 points! Great hire! Double his pay!

Qucik how many big games did Seth win at USF?

I liked Seth too but let's not go overboard....

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  1,750
  • Content Count:  17,489
  • Days Won:  13

Spazza's USF Bowl experience....

Friday 9AM - Woke up with a neck ache, sued my mattress.  

11:22AM - posted 11,993 complaints about my bed and how George Bush had something to do with it on BullsPen.com

1PM - Ate lunch which consisted of baby fur seal, Sued Louisville slugger for the skull chips that were in the best part of the meal.

2:36 PM - Posted 23,033 complaints on the BullsPen about the evil Iraqi war and that ******* G.W. Bush.

8 PM - Ate dinner alone (again) cried myself to sleep.

Saturday 12:35 PM - Woke up late for the Bowl game on TV (It's some stupid lesser bowl anyway, why bother?), Posted 710,223 complaints on the BullsPen.com about the off color my TV has.

1:45 PM - Drank half a bottle of mouthwash (to kill the smell) and passed out in a puddle of my own cold urine.

4:52 PM - (I knew we wouldn't win) currently suing USF athletics and George W. Bush for mental anguish...

Posted pics online.

Smazza takes alot of crap, It looks to me as if he supports USF and donates to Athletics.

Guest rueben_horowitz
Spazza's USF Bowl experience....

Friday 9AM - Woke up with a neck ache, sued my mattress.  

11:22AM - posted 11,993 complaints about my bed and how George Bush had something to do with it on BullsPen.com

1PM - Ate lunch which consisted of baby fur seal, Sued Louisville slugger for the skull chips that were in the best part of the meal.

2:36 PM - Posted 23,033 complaints on the BullsPen about the evil Iraqi war and that ******* G.W. Bush.

8 PM - Ate dinner alone (again) cried myself to sleep.

Saturday 12:35 PM - Woke up late for the Bowl game on TV (It's some stupid lesser bowl anyway, why bother?), Posted 710,223 complaints on the BullsPen.com about the off color my TV has.

1:45 PM - Drank half a bottle of mouthwash (to kill the smell) and passed out in a puddle of my own cold urine.

4:52 PM - (I knew we wouldn't win) currently suing USF athletics and George W. Bush for mental anguish...

Posted pics online.

Wow, that's funny!!!! Not that it being directed at smazza was funny, but your delivery and creativity were excellent, regardless of who the target was. Bravo....

Cold urine, LOL! You're a funny guy.

Rueben

PS - Smazza, that was nice of you to give the tickets. Good man.

• Topic Count:  238
  • Content Count:  4,139
  • Days Won:  1

Smazz,  As for you being a fan, I really do appreciate what you've done for us poor miserable peons. It warms the cockles of my heart to see someone like you put up or shut up... As far as the story goes, don't sweat it...  I'm just busting your balls a little bit for all of the uplifting messages you post. (All 50 Billion of them.) Now, I know that a lot of turds are thrown at you for what you say here, but hey, everyone wants to be king of the mountain right?  If I did however happen to offend you, good  I mean, Please accept my apologies...  And as Always, GO BULLS!

Oh and by the way, I do have a drinking problem... Thanks for telling everybody about it, ya bastard.     ;)

• Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

go love bubbles long time this weekend

my balls have been made mincemeat of this board(admittedly i am my worst enemy at times)

is thAT YOU ON THE JUMBOTRON? AND BUBBLES TO YOUR RIGHT?

• Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  1,142
  • Days Won:  0

Yep, that's us!  He was picked for South Florida's Most Spirited Fan, but lost to an NC State person who was wearing an NC State sweatshirt.  We had NC State people telling us Mutt was robbed!  Oh well!  We dress like that at every game, so maybe we'll win at home sometime!  Applepj and her husband (Coach) have matching hats/helmets too!

• Topic Count:  96
  • Content Count:  4,501

Talk about a thread going off topic !  This one missed the turn at Venus.

• Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  1,142

Talk about a thread going off topic !  This one missed the turn at Venus.

As if that's never happened before!

• Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

what a charming couple

i have those horns myself

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,632
  • Days Won:  424

my balls have been made mincemeat of this board(admittedly i am my worst enemy at times)

Don't ever change, though, Steve .........