• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  3,374
  • Days Won:  5

26 minutes ago, Triple B said:

For real pity party stuff, see the "Thanks, Judy" insertions ...... :D

No pity party here

• Topic Count:  604
  • Content Count:  16,485
  • Days Won:  43

Exactly! USF will be fine.  No better paradise than Tampa Bay. 

• Haha 2

• Topic Count:  257
  • Content Count:  2,408
  • Days Won:  5

33 minutes ago, Triple B said:

No bigger critiquer of the pity party patrol than me but, for me anyway, got to cut some slack here. After that year, and how the immediate future was lining up, this is kind of a gut punch ..... akin to Byrum hitting the portal this year. Key will be how much more we lose ..... although could have sworn I heard that one of the tournament teams didn't have any returning points from the previous year, so it can be done, but don't want to have to.

For real pity party stuff, see the "Thanks, Judy" insertions ...... :D

Utah St was the team

Great news! Bama is keeping their coach  so that helps imo

C6EBAE0B-FCCC-4866-83EC-ED4E2848C2F1.png

• Topic Count:  61
  • Content Count:  2,354
  • Days Won:  4

Edit: Nvm I don't want to be a negative Nancy.

Edited by ForestBull
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  137
  • Days Won:  0

I am disappointed that Chris Youngblood is leaving (I was excited to watch him next season) but I am sure the Coach gave him his blessing to go "get paid".  I don't blame the players though and like Coach said, "if we call them anything, call them CHAMPS".   We basically raided Kennesaw State and now, we will go raid another lower-tier D1 team.  I don't like the new college basketball landscape but I will be cheering on the Bulls no matter who is out there on the court.  I can't stand watching professional sports anymore and I feel like basketball at this level is still pure.  I trust we'll bring in some talent and we can create some buzz again.

• Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,916
  • Days Won:  67

Just now, ForestBull said:

I know this is gonna be unpopular on this board and I love my Bulls but honestly college sports is done.

NIL has ruined everything that was great about college athletics. I'd rather watch the NFL at this point.

I already donate to USF, my church, St. Jude's (my favorite charity), and have two kids to save money for. Paying college kids my money to watch them play a game for my team doesn't seem right. There is very minimal ROI. 

That being said I don't blame these kids, at all.  It's smart to get paid and they should do what is best for them. Just sucks for the fans.

Your post is spot on, I would love to blame Judy, Biden or some other ass clown but the sport is ending regardless of what Judy didn’t do. To have the fans play the players each year is silly to then have them bounce for the next better gig.  I don’t blame the kids and am fine with them chasing the dollar, that is what most of us have done our entire life.  I have found that I have my best betting percentage betting for or against USF,   I will probably stick around simply because I have nothing better to do 😀, but it does make me a little bit sad anyways, but as I learned long ago all good things must come to an end, so **** it and move on.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Friscobull said:

Your post is spot on, I would love to blame Judy, Biden or some other ass clown but the sport is ending regardless of what Judy didn’t do. To have the fans play the players each year is silly to then have them bounce for the next better gig.  I don’t blame the kids and am fine with them chasing the dollar, that is what most of us have done our entire life.  I have found that I have my best betting percentage betting for or against USF,   I will probably stick around simply because I have nothing better to do 😀, but it does make me a little bit sad anyways, but as I learned long ago all good things must come to an end, so **** it and move on.

We keep on moving on forward. Been a great ride this past season so I am expecting USF to continue to get stronger. We are now to the point that players are having success at USF which is helping their careers in a positive way. Sure beats saying good bye to players leaving after a terrible season in hoops. Looking forward to seeing how all this plays out. Go Bulls!!

• Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  137
  • Days Won:  0

Want to share your betting tips with me next season? I'll be the Arena Club.

• Upvote 1

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,331
  • Content Count:  97,076
  • Days Won:  469

2 hours ago, Triple B said:

although could have sworn I heard that one of the tournament teams didn't have any returning points from the previous year, so it can be done

Alabama. Not sure they had no returners, but they did add 8 or 9 from the portal.  Not all that unusual (to add a bunch), but their success (Final Four) was.