• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Bulls Baseball Discussion

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  3,396
  • Days Won:  3

2 hours ago, Outlaw said:

This is the Billy Ball special extending the losing streak. Is time to finally admit he is what his record says he is? The only way to fix this is get a better coach.

FIFY... Cmon man, we get it. We don't need the full stats every loss. I get you and @olafberserker have a thing going on but now its just getting annoying. Send that **** to VPMK after every loss if anything.

Based on previous actions by VPMK, CBM will be gone this year. Lets just try (i know its painful some games) to enjoy the rest the season and support this team and players. 

• Upvote 2

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,584
  • Days Won:  423

1 hour ago, Sk00b said:

I get you and @olafberserker have a thing going on but now its just getting annoying.

NOW it’s just getting annoying??

• Haha 2

• Topic Count:  71
  • Content Count:  12,408
  • Days Won:  25

Mohl should have been fired and this season is proof.  We are wasting another season. His number one fan still won't admit he is exactly what his record says a losing coach. There was no reason to give him another year. 

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  25
  • Content Count:  1,699
  • Days Won:  2

10 minutes ago, Outlaw said:

Mohl should have been fired and this season is proof.  We are wasting another season. His number one fan still won't admit he is exactly what his record says a losing coach. There was no reason to give him another year. 

Do you get tired of typing the same stuff?

15 minutes ago, mjadams said:

I do get tired of watching losing coaches given way more years than then earned by performance.  The only way to fix the losing for baseball that is to fire mohl and find a new coach.   Seven years in we are still losing  more games than we win in conference baseball . Zero excuses left to make for this losing coach . I'm not the one getting paid to lose . Maybe ad mk should extend mohl to motivate him. 🤔 

Edited by Outlaw

27 minutes ago, Outlaw said:

15 minutes ago, mjadams said:

image.gif.684b9ba1c525d6da4a44925ef1c4f0cf.gif

25 minutes ago, olafberserker said:

Then kick his ****.  His only purpose is to troll and antagonize.  Those are 95% of his posts on this board.   You're a mod.  Delete his ******** so people can talk about the teams.

The Ignore button is a blessed thing ..... in lieu of that, ya gotta know when to say enough is enough and be the adult in a situation. The back and forths that last for pages is kinda ridiculous.

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, Triple B said:

The Ignore button is a blessed thing ..... in lieu of that, ya gotta know when to say enough is enough and be the adult in a situation. The back and forths that last for pages is kinda ridiculous.

Or just say the truth.  He was wrong about Mohl and GB. 

2 minutes ago, hm101 said:

I've used the ignore function for a good handful of users here and it's great

Anyway back to topic

Both softball and baseball play today. I will keep an eye on the baseball score but will be watching softball at 5 on the plus. Some good, fun ball players on that squad that took care of business against a solid FAU team last night. 

We looked better,but still not good enough to win. You win on the scoreboard and lose on the scoreboard.  We should not be accepting losing at anymore point by a seven year coach especially  after back to back losing seasons.  THE had a great start and went right back to business as normal. I watched the whole game and didn't post anything bad about the loss or mohl until after it was over. I'm sick of accepting losing under Mohl .