• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

South Florida is the real deal

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,250
  • Days Won:  255

An announcer on real ESPN (with no suffix) just said that, as we dominate a top 25 team, that was just in the final four, in front of a sold out crowd. What  a day to be alive! Good on everyone that has kept the faith you deserve this day more than some of us do and i couldn’t even see this March coming a month ago. Coach isn’t a conciliation prize of indecision he seems to be the real deal and I apologize that I wouldn’t have batted an eye in trading him for Dusty May even going into this game.

• Upvote 1
  • Go Bulls! 1

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,855
  • Days Won:  67

57 minutes ago, puc86 said:

An announcer on real ESPN (with no suffix) just said that, as we dominate a top 25 team, that was just in the final four, in front of a sold out crowd. What  a day to be alive! Good on everyone that has kept the faith you deserve this day more than some of us do and i couldn’t even see this March coming a month ago. Coach isn’t a conciliation prize of indecision he seems to be the real deal and I apologize that I wouldn’t have batted an eye in trading him for Dusty May even going into this game.

Almost shat the bed, but did not.  I am eating A huge helping of crow and it tastes ******* great!  Love it!

• Topic Count:  9,896
  • Content Count:  66,077
  • Days Won:  172

this team can make noise in the tourney

Just now, Friscobull said:

Almost shat the bed, but did not.  I am eating A huge helping of crow and it tastes ******* great!  Love it!

It’s pretty awesome. We were just worried people were going to tune out and we wanted to make sure we got our full time in the spotlight. I don’t know how anyone could see us blowing a 25 point lead, having to rely on fts in the national spotlight against a top 25 team with conference championship implications and not think of course we are going to win. The due factor…

3 minutes ago, smazza said:

this team can make noise in the tourney

I can’t even imagine how hard I would have laughed at someone talking NCAA tournament a couple of months ago

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, puc86 said:

It’s pretty awesome. We were just worried people were going to tune out and we wanted to make sure we got our full time in the spotlight. I don’t know how anyone could see us blowing a 25 point lead, having to rely on fts in the national spotlight against a top 25 team with conference championship implications and not think of course we are going to win. The due factor…

It is awesome, Youngblood is close to automatic but Stroud and Knox are awful at the line, too valuable to sit but feel they may cost us down the line on the line.

1 minute ago, puc86 said:

I can’t even imagine how hard I would have laughed at someone talking NCAA tournament a couple of months ago

I do remember, Pancho pimped this team and for the most part was dead on, knowledgeable about the game and these transfers.  We gave him a ton of **** early but he is having the last laugh, so glad he was right and I was wrong, which doesn’t happen often 😝

• Like 1

• Topic Count:  196
  • Content Count:  6,614
  • Days Won:  51

4 minutes ago, Friscobull said:

It is awesome, Youngblood is close to automatic but Stroud and Knox are awful at the line, too valuable to sit but feel they may cost us down the line on the line.

The last 10 years the entire team has been awful from the line, this year is a complete 180

3 minutes ago, Friscobull said:

I do remember, Pancho pimped this team and for the most part was dead on, knowledgeable about the game and these transfers.  We gave him a ton of **** early but he is having the last laugh, so glad he was right and I was wrong, which doesn’t happen often 😝

I’m wrong multiple times a day but not usually this ridiculously wrong. I thought this team was garbage and the hire left over crap by VPMK being the last person to make a decision.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Sellular1 said:

The last 10 years the entire team has been awful from the line, this year is a complete 180

It felt more like we were going to go another 180 at the end of the game but we held strong at 300