• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

The TBP Official In Game Thread: Bulls at UNT Mean Green

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  257
  • Content Count:  2,405
  • Days Won:  5

4 minutes ago, Bull Matrix said:

Yes I listened and they said he is almost recovered from injury. Hopefully by Tuesday’s game 

Thanks for that update

• Upvote 1

• MikeG unpinned and featured this topic

• Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  3,801
  • Days Won:  0

Is Youngblood the best pure shooter we have ever had at USF? 

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,853
  • Days Won:  67

I had the pleasure of seeing Chris after the win getting interviewed and at the team bus, he is legit, Miguel is awesome, Pryor is as well but this dude makes tres and keeps us in games. I used to think Ro was  the best shooter ever however this guy is absolute money. We didn’t play well but I never felt like we were going to lose either,  great day!

• Go Bulls! 3

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,539
  • Days Won:  423

GOUSFBULLS.COM

DENTON, Texas (February 3, 2024) – The University of South Florida men's basketball team returned to action for an American Athletic Conference road contest against...

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,679
  • Days Won:  108

1 hour ago, Friscobull said:

I had the pleasure of seeing Chris after the win getting interviewed and at the team bus, he is legit, Miguel is awesome, Pryor is as well but this dude makes tres and keeps us in games. I used to think Ro was  the best shooter ever however this guy is absolute money. We didn’t play well but I never felt like we were going to lose either,  great day!

Just catching up on things. Was out late afternoon/early evening. Came home and watched the women and then the men.

Were you at the game? 

11 hours ago, CousinRicky said:

Just catching up on things. Was out late afternoon/early evening. Came home and watched the women and then the men.

Were you at the game? 

Yes, was about 7 rows behind the Bulls bench, great back and forth game.  This team is fun to watch, hell basketball is fun to watch when you have multiple shooters on the floor at all times.  

• Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  601
  • Content Count:  16,342
  • Days Won:  43

11 minutes ago, Friscobull said:

Yes, was about 7 rows behind the Bulls bench, great back and forth game.  This team is fun to watch, hell basketball is fun to watch when you have multiple shooters on the floor at all times.  

Hell yeah! USF escaped the Super Pit with win. Lighthall & Johnson on the radio broadcast said that arena is around 50 years old and has an unusual set up which makes it interesting. USF beat last season’s NIT champs which is cool in itself. UNT’s Edwards drives to the basket pretty well so I was happy to see him cool down & miss some keys shots down the stretch. 

Edited by Bull Matrix

17 minutes ago, Bull Matrix said:

Hell yeah! USF escaped the Super Pit with win. Lighthall & Johnson on the radio broadcast said that arena is around 50 years old and has an unusual set up which makes it interesting. USF beat last season’s NIT champs which is cool in itself. UNT’s Edwards drives to the basket pretty well so I was happy to see him cool down & miss some keys shots down the stretch. 

He missed shots solely because they covered him like a glove, we weren’t fortunate he got cold, We blanketed that guy and he wasn’t able to get good looks. It was actually the Snake pit due to flooding issue and once drained it was full of snakes.  The Super pit was play on that, place is nothing special, it is simply a pit.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  601
  • Content Count:  16,342
  • Days Won:  43

18 minutes ago, Friscobull said:

He missed shots solely because they covered him like a glove, we weren’t fortunate he got cold, We blanketed that guy and he wasn’t able to get good looks. It was actually the Snake pit due to flooding issue and once drained it was full of snakes.  The Super pit was play on that, place is nothing special, it is simply a pit.

Heck yeah! Hopefully UNT beats some of the other teams trying to steal USF’s  conference title.

• Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  2,895
  • Days Won:  2

WWW.ABCACTIONNEWS.COM

The University of South Florida men’s basketball team defeated North Texas 60-55 on the road Saturday to extend their winning streak to seven games.

• MikeG unfeatured this topic