• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

The TBP Official In Game Thread: Bulls vs UTSA Roadrunners

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  3,374
  • Days Won:  5

1 hour ago, Bull94 said:

love it. keep jacking the threes. offensive efficiency is through the roof. set a school record for made threes

I wonder if having a guy like Pryor banging inside for much of this streak has helped open up more wide open 3's .....

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  8,722
  • Days Won:  23

13 minutes ago, olafberserker said:

I wonder if having a guy like Pryor banging inside for much of this streak has helped open up more wide open 3's .....

Pryor shot 27 threes in the last 4 games.

we have been outscored 136-88 inside the paint over the last 4 games.

we have outscored our opponents 132-87 on 3 point shots over the last 4 games.

analytics don't lie. shooting 3's increase offensive efficiency. they give you a better chance to win.

Edited by Bull94

we were ranked #11 in the country for our offensive efficiency in the last game.

a game in which we hit 18 three pointers. we only had 14 two point baskets and 20 points in the paint. we only shot 10 free throws.

we rank in the mid 30's for offensive efficiency over our last 3 games.

we average 26.7 three point attempts per game and have been shooting +42% from 3.

if you think we're winning because of our inside presence then you haven't been paying attention.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,730
  • Days Won:  425

Didn't know if this was brought already but, not surprisingly, Kasen Jennings is redshirting ....

• Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  3,374
  • Days Won:  5

1 hour ago, Bull94 said:

Pryor shot 27 threes in the last 4 games.

and shot 40+ free throws and have 40+ rebounds in the past 5 ......  streak started with his presence inside ... I don't care how many 3's he fires up ... 

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  207
  • Content Count:  3,467
  • Days Won:  19

19 hours ago, Triple B said:
GOUSFBULLS.COM

TAMPA, Fla. (January 27, 2024) – The University of South Florida men's basketball team returned to the Yuengling Center for an American Athletic Conference contest with...

I thought someone had spiked my Ovaltine.  This long-in-the-tooth Bulls basketball fan didn't believe what I was seeing.  Truly fun to watch right now.

• Haha 1

• Topic Count:  207
  • Content Count:  3,467
  • Days Won:  19

19 hours ago, COBBULL said:

It appears that VP MK has made good hires for BB and FB.  That was a fun experience today.  

What a difference a year makes in perception.

“If you don't make it, you're the goat. If you make it, you’re the [GOAT] greatest of all time."     

—NFL quarterback Doug Williams, December 1988

6554b6be8c0d829a8bf63ae0c82cf121_link.pn si.com

WWW.SI.COM

Edited by SilverBull

• Topic Count:  583
  • Content Count:  22,721
  • Days Won:  109

17 hours ago, Triple B said:

Have you always used the same email for all USF? I had a problem awhile back with one address, so switched to another and didn't have a problem for several years ..... but now I'm getting emails sent to both on a random basis. I think I'm getting everything between the two, though, but still kind of weird.

I've only used one for all stuff Bulls. For some reason John said I had opted out of some stuff. Seemed to have been resolved. But didn't get that one.

2 hours ago, olafberserker said:

and shot 40+ free throws and have 40+ rebounds in the past 5 ......  streak started with his presence inside ... I don't care how many 3's he fires up ... 

sorry but this offense is built on shooting threes. not inside play. I think that's pretty obvious.

rebounds have absolutely nothing to do with offensive system.

it's great that he is aggressive going to the basket.

he is exactly what you want for a modern day big man. shoot threes and attack the basket.

interesting that he has 30 points from 3 pointers in last 4 games and 24 from 2 point range

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,730
  • Days Won:  425

18 hours ago, Triple B said:

Have you always used the same email for all USF? I had a problem awhile back with one address, so switched to another and didn't have a problem for several years ..... but now I'm getting emails sent to both on a random basis. I think I'm getting everything between the two, though, but still kind of weird.

51 minutes ago, CousinRicky said:

I've only used one for all stuff Bulls. For some reason John said I had opted out of some stuff. Seemed to have been resolved. But didn't get that one.

FWIW, it wasn't a stand alone email. The subject was "Bulls Football STM Newsletter" ....

http://cdn.mcauto-images-production.sendgrid.net/a3f7c55ee3246f00/b7573739-eb2f-4ac9-b3e0-ac5711cf5d97/600x162.png

Bulls Football Monthly STM Updates!

I hope you’re having a great start to 2024! Thank you again for your support through a fantastic football season. Our Bulls are BOCA BOWL CHAMPIONS! Not just any win, but the largest shutout bowl game win in FBS HISTORY! Come celebrate USF Football with us at the Men's Basketball game vs UTSA on 1/27 for the Boca Bowl trophy presentation! Claim your free tickets to the game below.

Later next month we will begin our STM add-on & relocation period for anyone looking to purchase additional season tickets for the 2024 season or change their current seating location. If you would like to make changes to your 2024 season tickets, please fill out the form below.

Thank you again for your unwavering support! We can’t wait to see what’s in store for 2024 and share more information about the future on-campus stadium! 

Thank you and GO BULLS!

Connor Killian

http://cdn.mcauto-images-production.sendgrid.net/a3f7c55ee3246f00/efead8ea-2cfe-40c7-908f-538a1bbd19bf/300x328.png

Boca Bowl Trophy Presentation

http://cdn.mcauto-images-production.sendgrid.net/a3f7c55ee3246f00/14f513b0-5408-45e0-84a8-1c0e09939937/466x251.png

Thank you for supporting the Bulls all season long! The team finished strong with a 45-0 win against Syracuse at the Boca Bowl! Now it's time to celebrate with our fans on campus. Join us at the Men's Basketball game vs UTSA on 1/27 for the Boca Bowl trophy presentation! As a thank you for your unwavering support this season, you can claim up to 2 free tickets to the game using the button below. 

Season Ticket Add-on & Relocation Period 

Next month we will begin our season ticket member add-on & relocation period for anyone looking to purchase additional season tickets for the 2024 season or change their current seating location. If you would like to make changes to your 2024 season tickets, please fill out the survey below. If you do not wish to make any change, no action is necessary. 

STM Benefit: FREE Basketball Tickets 

http://cdn.mcauto-images-production.sendgrid.net/a3f7c55ee3246f00/3436c337-fd24-475f-abd9-1d75b9638e66/1920x1080.png

Basketball conference season is in full swing which means we have two more Football Season Ticket Member Nights! Use the link below to claim 2 free tickets to the Women's game on January 20th and the Men's game on January 27th. You will have the option to purchase additional tickets at our group rate. 

Baseball & Softball Premium Group Spaces 

http://cdn.mcauto-images-production.sendgrid.net/a3f7c55ee3246f00/b90cd0b5-c32e-4562-9a7b-97fefa98503c/1280x720.png

We are gearing up for baseball and softball season here on campus, and we'd love to see you at a game! Upgrade your game day experience with one of our premium group spaces! Bring out your coworkers, friends, family, or even celebrate a birthday with the Bulls! Each space comes with your option of catering packages to complete this VIP experience. Contact me today for more information. 

On-Campus Stadium Updates 

http://cdn.mcauto-images-production.sendgrid.net/a3f7c55ee3246f00/848b1221-d353-4fe0-9305-98d6e4c3901f/1000x688.jpg

Renderings of our new on-campus stadium were released last month! View the images and read more about the stadium features using the button below. 

University of South Florida

https://gousfbulls.com/

4202 E Fowler Ave, Tampa, FL 33620

Unsubscribe