• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Pryor Named AAC Player of the Week

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,539
  • Days Won:  423

GOUSFBULLS.COM

IRVING, Texas (January 22, 2024) – The American Athletic Conference announced its weekly honors for men's basketball Player of the Week and Freshman of the Week on...

• Go Bulls! 4

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  20
  • Content Count:  666
  • Days Won:  0

That's my hero

season 2 GIF

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  207
  • Content Count:  3,439
  • Days Won:  19

If nothing else, he should get an award for most entertaining player to watch.  It's hard to describe him and his game but it sure is fun.

• Topic Count:  62
  • Content Count:  3,697
  • Days Won:  7

2 hours ago, SilverBull said:

If nothing else, he should get an award for most entertaining player to watch.  It's hard to describe him and his game but it sure is fun.

Easiest way I can describe him with 1 word is "scrappy". He doesn't always make it look pretty and sometimes unconventional, but he's filled with passion and drive to lead. You can tell when he turns it on, he's all over the floor gobbling up loose balls and deflecting passes. If he works on finishing at the rim with a man bumping him over the off-season, he's going to be a HUGE force next season. He gets to the hoop but is often bumped and he can't finish at the rim, but it's a good thing he's been lights out at the foul line. He can have a bunch more 3 point plays if he muscles up and finishes at the rim more often.

Edited by USFBulls12
typo

• Topic Count:  20
  • Content Count:  170

I can not ever remember us having a player with this much success getting to the foul line.  

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  298

1 hour ago, monktified said:

I can not ever remember us having a player with this much success getting to the foul line.  

And dropping them in. 

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,539
  • Days Won:  423

2 hours ago, monktified said:

1 hour ago, Bob Loblaw said:

And dropping them in. 

Dropping them in is the key. DC got to line around 8 times a game his best year but with a lower %. Pryor averaging 5 this year but if he keeps it up the pace of these last several games he should best that, with a higher %.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  601
  • Content Count:  16,342
  • Days Won:  43

Pretty much a star was born at USF during that comeback against Rice. That is when Pryor basically motioned the student section to get louder while he basically put the team on his back to help USF come back to beat Rice in a thriller on ESPNU. Sure people are talking more about the wins at Memphis & Temple but the win at home against Rice is what I will remember the most. 

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  2,884
  • Days Won:  33

On 1/23/2024 at 1:20 PM, monktified said:

Dominique Jones was pretty good at getting to the line.

• Topic Count:  29
  • Content Count:  767
  • Days Won:  2

6 hours ago, John Lewis said:

Dominique Jones was pretty good at getting to the line.

Yes, he was! Someone here mentioned about how Pryor's game against Memphis and the game itself had to have been the most exciting in USF history. For me, what sticks out is the 46 points that Dominique scored against Providence in a comeback win (down by 15 with 10 minutes left).