• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Sign on Gameday...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  452
  • Days Won:  0

25 minutes ago, Bull Matrix said:

26030289-A5BE-4C67-8DDA-48AB929DCCAE.png.c6cc005ad96a328ee70cad7da42fc6ad.png

Expectations now set of something positive coming from Tuesday, other than PR spin.

• Upvote 3

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  173
  • Content Count:  6,995
  • Days Won:  12

Love it. I flew the flag when GameDay came to NYC and got a shout by Athletics. 

Bull Pride at the grassroots level, doesn't get any better than that.

• Go Bulls! 1

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,088
  • Days Won:  39

9 minutes ago, hm101 said:

Bull Pride at the grassroots level, doesn't get any better than that.

This is an advantage to exploit if we can keep the momentum going.

• Topic Count:  21
  • Content Count:  538
  • Days Won:  1

23 hours ago, Brad said:

With Michael, Kelly and Will Weatherford all over that I’m pretty sure they knew it was coming

They didn't know. I knew these guys pretty well growing up and still do. They were good friends with my younger siblings. They drove up and debated bringing another sign out too but decided against it... Let's just say it would've been a more negative sign about Athletics that they left in the car. MK and team saw it on TV and MK got one of the guys numbers through the university it sounded like and called them while up there yesterday AM to thank them

23 hours ago, Brad said:

I think it’s safe to assume they “interract” with those guys.  Hell, they gave them media credentials based on a twitter handle that resembled TheBullsPen.   

They're not on the Board and they didn't know about this Board when they created that handle. When I figured out they did create it I told them about here and they genuinely had no idea. MK doesn't even know they run that handle. They had a few disagreements before privately on there being critical of the state of Athletics lol, so I doubt he'd have made a shoutout if so

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,330
  • Content Count:  97,043
  • Days Won:  469

27 minutes ago, MSBulls said:

They didn't know. I knew these guys pretty well growing up and still do. They were good friends with my younger siblings. They drove up and debated bringing another sign out too but decided against it... Let's just say it would've been a more negative sign about Athletics that they left in the car. MK and team saw it on TV and MK got one of the guys numbers through the university it sounded like and called them while up there yesterday AM to thank them

They're not on the Board and they didn't know about this Board when they created that handle. When I figured out they did create it I told them about here and they genuinely had no idea. MK doesn't even know they run that handle. They had a few disagreements before privately on there being critical of the state of Athletics lol, so I doubt he'd have made a shoutout if so

I chatted with one of them a 2-3 years ago (however long) regarding the twitter handle.  They did get media credentials as members of The Bulls Pen because the USF SID was a confused fellow.  

They are very green and gold and that is why I would think they would have a connection.  If not, that’s too bad.  As I said, if the AD is going to make connections to certain parties, that’s one I would expect he’d make.