• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

2023 CFB Coaching Carousel

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  3,352
  • Days Won:  5

Just now, Outlaw said:

Losing to UAB and FAU negated any p5 interest.

Yeah,   that's what happened ...

That 70S Show Lol GIF by Laff

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  71
  • Content Count:  12,282
  • Days Won:  25

9 minutes ago, olafberserker said:

Yeah,   that's what happened ...

That 70S Show Lol GIF by Laff

Go away troll. Go backing to making your case that Bohannon is better than Brown and that the USF Baseball coach is moving in the right direction. P5 programs dont hire coaches that get blown out by losing programs . If they did Jeff Scott would have been hired.

Edited by Outlaw
  • Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,703
  • Days Won:  6

13 minutes ago, Outlaw said:

Losing to UAB and FAU negated any p5 interest. My friend that played oline at Houston says Herman maybe coming back to Houston.

Agreed. Imagine having to sell Golesh to your big donors at this time with those two losses on the resume and a .500 record.  Right now I am still predicting that Golesh mirrors Willie Taggart and stays four seasons. 

3 minutes ago, Outlaw said:

Go away troll. Go backing to making your case that Bohannon is better than Brown and that the USF Baseball coach is moving in the right direction. P5 programs dont hire coaches that get blown out by losing programs . If they did Jeff Scott would have been hired.

And boom ... there you go changing the subject to crap I never said because you're backed into a corner again

I did tell you what was going to happen in the Charlotte game and why.  Truth hurts.  What bowl game is Tom Herman coaching in this season?   lol

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,610
  • Content Count:  74,524
  • Days Won:  422

6 minutes ago, Outlaw said:

Go away troll.

Dude, if someone's bothering you that much, utilize the Ignore function .... it's free and easy to use.

Just now, olafberserker said:

And boom ... there you go changing the subject to crap I never said because you're backed into a corner again

I did tell you what was going to happen in the Charlotte game and why.  Truth hurts.  What bowl game is Tom Herman coaching in this season?   lol

Anyone with half a brain could see Charlotte sucked and USF better beat them. Brown is better than Gerry . USF Baseball needs someone to hype on their failing coach. I think that guy is you. I don't know you keep trying to reply to my post.  If you could just kick rocks until your toes bleed . Herman is going bowling because FAU is a dumpster fire thanks to Willy and he step destroyed USF. 

1 minute ago, USFRaider said:

Agreed. Imagine having to sell Golesh to your big donors at this time with those two losses on the resume and a .500 record.  Right now I am still predicting that Golesh mirrors Willie Taggart and stays four seasons. 

Golesh isn't going anywhere because he went 6-6 in this crap conference in just Year 1.   He's probably on some radars because of his track record at ucf and ut along with an excellent offensive year here.  They don't care about the individual losses.  Actual football people understand match ups and the fact that there is a process to rebuilding after 6 years of absolute crap coaching here at USF.   

1 minute ago, Outlaw said:

Anyone with half a brain could see Charlotte sucked 

yet you kept talking about fau and uab and Golesh being out coached ......  soooooooooooooooo what does that tell ya

2 minutes ago, olafberserker said:

Golesh isn't going anywhere because he went 6-6 in this crap conference in just Year 1.   He's probably on some radars because of his track record at ucf and ut along with an excellent offensive year here.  They don't care about the individual losses.  Actual football people understand match ups and the fact that there is a process to rebuilding after 6 years of absolute crap coaching here at USF.   

Who are these actual football people? I don't think you are one of them.You thought Gerry was better than Byrum.  Golesh had a good first year but it had some major disappointments along the way.

Edited by Outlaw

Just now, Outlaw said:

Who are these actual football people? I don't think you are one of them.You thought Gerry was better than Byrum. 

say it a 1000 more times and it still won't be true.   never said it once