• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Kobe Knox After 4 Games

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,918
  • Days Won:  67

1 hour ago, Who'sYourData? said:

The day you post something positive I will pass out.

In his defense we have beaten SC State and UNI and got beat soundly by Maine and Central Michigan.  The team is lackluster at best, not hating, simply stating this team sucks at the present moment.  I hope this will change but no reason to believe it will no matter how much poncho plugs this talentless bunch of misfits. 

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  1,750
  • Content Count:  17,508
  • Days Won:  13

12 minutes ago, Friscobull said:

In his defense we have beaten SC State and UNI and got beat soundly by Maine and Central Michigan.  The team is lackluster at best, not hating, simply stating this team sucks at the present moment.  I hope this will change but no reason to believe it will no matter how much poncho plugs this talentless bunch of misfits. 

Truth Lying GIF by Tangina Stone

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,732
  • Days Won:  425

17 minutes ago, Friscobull said:

5 minutes ago, flsportsfan83 said:

Truth Lying GIF by Tangina Stone

It's not a lie if you believe it, I guess ..... sucks would be 0-4 and saying the team is talent less is just Frisco being Frisco. Way too early to bury them ...

• Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  8,722
  • Days Won:  23

1 minute ago, Triple B said:

It's not a lie if you believe it, I guess ..... sucks would be 0-4 and saying the team is talent less is just Frisco being Frisco. Way too early to bury them ...

4 games in and they are writing off the new coach and players.....laughable

3pt% is what's killing us. 48% (14-29)against in 2 losses compared to 8% for (3-37)

heck Knox is shooting 11% from 3 compared to 41% from 3 last year. small sample size.

14 minutes ago, Triple B said:

CMU is atrocious and they handled us easily, you simply have a lower standard on what you deem sucks.  I agree too early to bury them but hard to be even remotely optimistic with this small body of work.

8 minutes ago, Bull94 said:

4 games in and they are writing off the new coach and players.....laughable

3pt% is what's killing us. 48% (14-29)against in 2 losses compared to 8% for (3-37)

heck Knox is shooting 11% from 3 compared to 41% from 3 last year. small sample size.

Per Poncho we were dancing this year,  hard to do that with these trash Q4 losses.  So your explanation is we need to shoot better while the other team needs to not make as many shots, good strategy, that normally has nothing to do with Offensive and defensive skills or execution.

• Haha 1

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,732
  • Days Won:  425

19 minutes ago, Triple B said:

3 minutes ago, Friscobull said:

I agree too early to bury them

Thank you again for your support ....

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  8,722
  • Days Won:  23

7 minutes ago, Friscobull said:

Per Poncho we were dancing this year,  hard to do that with these trash Q4 losses.  So your explanation is we need to shoot better while the other team needs to not make as many shots, good strategy, that normally has nothing to do with Offensive and defensive skills or execution.

don't care what poncho said. determining how good/bad a coach or team is after 4 games is dumb.

oh and variance on 3pt% can easily explain these small sample size results.

could we be a bad team and could this coach be a terrible fit? sure but maybe we should wait for a larger sample size (4 games??lol)

Edited by Bull94

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,087
  • Days Won:  469

25 minutes ago, Bull94 said:

coach and players.

3pt% is what's killing us.

coach and players

• Topic Count:  32
  • Content Count:  779
  • Days Won:  2

27 minutes ago, Friscobull said:

Should I refer to you as Fresco?