• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

George Selvie Bobblehead

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,331
  • Content Count:  97,076
  • Days Won:  469

If you haven't read your morning mail yet, that is the STM gift at the Charlotte game!  Please read your email.

• Go Bulls! 1

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  1,750
  • Content Count:  17,503
  • Days Won:  13

love it. 

Are you able to get yours? If not and you need someone to get it and mail it to you, let me know.

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,331
  • Content Count:  97,076
  • Days Won:  469

Just now, flsportsfan83 said:

Are you able to get yours? If not and you need someone to get it and mail it to you, let me know.

Thanks!  I appreciate that.  I haven't gotten a single one of these STM pick up items.  Makes sense - I can't get to the games.  I'll let you know.  I noticed for the first time (probably my fault) that the email states an alternative way to get hold of it.  I'll see what that is, but I am very thankful for your offer and will let you know.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Brad said:

Thanks!  I appreciate that.  I haven't gotten a single one of these STM pick up items.  Makes sense - I can't get to the games.  I'll let you know.  I noticed for the first time (probably my fault) that the email states an alternative way to get hold of it.  I'll see what that is, but I am very thankful for your offer and will let you know.

anytime

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  486
  • Content Count:  12,473
  • Days Won:  25

24 minutes ago, Brad said:

I bet someone in athletics would get you the ones you’ve missed.

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  2,919
  • Days Won:  33

27 minutes ago, Brad said:

I can pick up what you need.

Just let me know.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  12,621

I hope they limit it to one per ticket versus the bucket hats where people were just grabbing whatever they wanted out of the box. They were when I got to the gate before thr game because they let people take as many soflo bucket hats as they wished.

• Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  487
  • Days Won:  1

4 hours ago, Outlaw said:

I hope they limit it to one per ticket versus the bucket hats where people were just grabbing whatever they wanted out of the box. They were when I got to the gate before thr game because they let people take as many soflo bucket hats as they wished.

It must have been a real tragedy to not be able to get such an amazing bucket hat. 

• Haha 1

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  12,621

8 minutes ago, mj796 said:

It must have been a real tragedy to not be able to get such an amazing bucket hat. 

It isn't the end of the world, but it would be nice if the staff managed the  stm giveaways instead of letting anyone take as many as they desired. I would like the Selvie bobblehead to add to the collection.