• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

New pod by Carrying Cord - 56 Points Part Deux

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,738
  • Days Won:  425

1 hour ago, Bulls On Parade said:

If it was a cult some would definitely be ready for the flavor aid 🤪

Nope, not touching that one .....

Yea its more a family....very dysfunctional but family.

Dysfunctional family is almost perfect ... perfect would be something stronger than dysfunctional.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  185
  • Days Won:  0

15 hours ago, Triple B said:

Nope, not touching that one .....

Dysfunctional family is almost perfect ... perfect would be something stronger than dysfunctional.

Toxic?

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,090
  • Days Won:  469

On 10/18/2023 at 1:37 PM, Triple B said:

Everything else was spot on.

Far from it, no one suggested there was a guarantee of wins or anything else.   They bent it into something different just like folks did here.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,144
  • Days Won:  39

This is why a regular podcast is a good thing to stir up chatter. 

• Upvote 1

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  12,647
  • Days Won:  25

19 minutes ago, Rocky Style said:

This is why a regular podcast is a good thing to stir up chatter. 

I find the podcast enjoyable and brings some fun to the football program. I am sure @cc_pookah and Red would rather talk about all the good things USF football is doing, but the coaches are teams are not providing that. Time to win this week and talk about winning  a effin football game again. 

Edited by Outlaw

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  3,417
  • Days Won:  3

Does the CC crew watch basketball? That could be entertaining as well.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  730
  • Days Won:  4

Liked most of it but it's a bad look when they take shots at our own fans.

Bullcocky should be able to vent here if nowhere else.  Spending a chunk of time making fun of USF fans just seems like the wrong thing to do when it's never been more important for USF to have fans show up.

I get it, they're a podcast, trying to entertain.  Doesn't mean we need to eat our own to survive though.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  329
  • Days Won:  0

Yep. I think I've put in enough with this program to vent. From my perspective,  I came to usf for a degree and BIGTIME college football. I got the degree but lost the bigtime college football. I enjoy the trash talking and big games. That's why I made my name bullcocky. I would go on opposing fans message boards and talk smack because it made the games seem to matter more. That kind of died with the program.  I used to be bullcocky101, but I lost the password and couldn't recover it for some reason.

They can make fun of me if they want to. I really don't care. I listen to and like the podcast. I just sat down and thought to myself about the enjoyment that I get out of our games. Maybe that's from my economics background. I get about +50 enjoyment from winning a p5 game and 0 from losing one. I get about +1 enjoyment from beating trash league opponents and about -25 from losing to them. For me, the season has become a one game season. Lose that and I need USF to win out in league play and hopefully play another p5 team in a bowl to get enjoyment out of the season.

All these games against trash teams in empty stadiums just feel like practice for next year's p5 game to me, so it's not really worth it much anymore. I get that we shouldn't call these league teams trash because we're trash, but that just adds to my point.

Different people have different evaluations I understand, but for me, I want to follow a team that competes at the highest level. That's what makes this enjoyable to me personally. If we can get back to that, I will be all in again. I might still watch the Alabama game next year...I don't know. Every game just feels like a funeral march and it's kind of sad to me. Judge how you will. 

• Upvote 3

On 10/18/2023 at 4:37 PM, Triple B said:

Everything else was spot on.

5 hours ago, Brad said:

Far from it, no one suggested there was a guarantee of wins or anything else.   They bent it into something different just like folks did here.

Something different?? Bottom line, he said he was done with USF and wished he could go back in time and attend a different school. You can try and nitpick CC's response all you want. He deserved every ounce of **** he got, especially from alumni, for quitting at this point in time.

And I'm pretty sure the guarantee of wins thing was them guessing what the statement, "Time for USF to start paying back on the investment" even meant. Sounds like just a different version of demanding excellence ...

Edited by Triple B

55 minutes ago, Ghostbuster said:

Liked most of it but it's a bad look when they take shots at our own fans.

Bullcocky should be able to vent here if nowhere else.  Spending a chunk of time making fun of USF fans just seems like the wrong thing to do when it's never been more important for USF to have fans show up.

I get it, they're a podcast, trying to entertain.  Doesn't mean we need to eat our own to survive though.

Except he ceased being "one of our own" with that post. He abandoned USF and wished he'd have gone to a different school .... Plenty of people just vented after that game.

• Downvote 1