• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,714
  • Days Won:  424

15 minutes ago, FazaUSF said:

The team and the coaches claimed ahead of the FAU game that "it's just another game on the schedule." Yeah, we've heard that before, and it usually means "we don't have any special interest, or really, any particular interest at all in winning that game." Some might even say it was stated to lower expectations and that coaches saw a loss coming, I don't know. I don't think I've heard that statement about any other games we've played this year.

In all honesty, you didn't hear that for any other game because they were trying to get sucked into a contrived rivalry and wanted no part of it, like pretty much everyone else. FAU played it like their Super Bowl and obviously, maybe we tried to down play it too much .................. losing to ******* Trent Dilfer was a lot more egregious to me, but I still blame that on the kids.

An in-state opponent. One our school is supposed to be decades ahead of - in age, in football, and in Athletics prowess. Of course that may not mean we win on the gridiron every time we play them.

I don't know about supposed to be decades ahead or not, but USF is only 5 years older as a school and 4 years older as a football program .............

Maybe if we'd pulled Memphis out, that would have gotten you back but hopefully something in the near future does ...

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  3,417
  • Days Won:  3

On 10/16/2023 at 3:09 PM, 350_BULL said:

I believe it, the stadium was pretty full at least the West side. We don't deserve nice things. I feel the athletics dept is trying literally everything in their power to drive fans away. Wonder what Temple will look like.

Probably not great. ******* noon 😑.  I was looking forward to making this one but cant pull it off with coaching two little league teams in the AM. Only game i can make will be Charlotte. Boy times have changed. 

• Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  12,621
  • Days Won:  25

Just now, Sk00b said:

Probably not great. ******* noon 😑.  I was looking forward to making this one but cant pull it off with coaching two little league teams in the AM. Only game i can make will be Charlotte. Boy times have changed. 

I wksb it was a late afternoon  or evening time .

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  6,181
  • Days Won:  12

With this being a noon game against Temple I don’t think you’ll see a lot of students. We have gotten screwed this season with start times. 7pm is best for student support. Plus unfortunately it’s going to feel 90 plus degrees tomorrow…that never helps. 

Since this game is only on espn+ why can’t USF have a say in when the game is played? 

Edited by Rex Havoc
  • Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  6,181
  • Days Won:  12

1 hour ago, Outlaw said:

I wksb it was a late afternoon  or evening time .

All of our games not on espn or espn 2 should be 7pm start times. 

• Like 1

• Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

win and poeple will flock to the stadium

put an exciting product on the field people will come

it is amazing we get as many people we get since we have been bad for so long

• Upvote 1

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  583
  • Content Count:  22,719
  • Days Won:  109

8 hours ago, Sk00b said:

Was planning on going for at least the first half. But waking up this morning I realized that my wife would go without lunch if I'm out of the house from 10:30 to 2:30. Unless we can figure something out not sure I'll get there.

• Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  329
  • Days Won:  0

I think USF has about 7k people that will be at the games no matter what. 7k-10k seems to be about our average home actual attendance recently. 

• Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  12,621
  • Days Won:  25

2 minutes ago, Bullcocky said:

I think USF has about 7k people that will be at the games no matter what. 7k-10k seems to be about our average home actual attendance recently. 

Are you going to be one of the few, the proud, and bullievers?

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  583
  • Content Count:  22,719
  • Days Won:  109

2 minutes ago, Outlaw said:

Are you going to be one of the few, the proud, and bullievers?

Think we have things worked out here at the homestead so I'm planning on catching the first half.

• Haha 1
  • Go Bulls! 1