• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Can everyone calm down?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  2,046
  • Days Won:  10

13 minutes ago, Bull Matrix said:

I got too excited about the 3-2 start. That momentum got pissed away

Me too. Guilty of being too up hailing Golesh as the next big thing after just two wins, and now trying to be not too down after the last two weeks and not making any too early conclusions about Golesh as a HC.

Definitelly a leaning experience of not drawing conclusions too early whether good or bad.

What I need to see this weekend is adjustments and effort.

Edited by belgianbull

• Topic Count:  604
  • Content Count:  16,504
  • Days Won:  43

3 minutes ago, belgianbull said:

Me too. Guilty of being too up hailing Golesh as the next big thing after just two wins, and now trying to be not too down after the last two weeks and not making any too early conclusions about Golesh as a HC.

Definitelly a leaning experience of not drawing conclusions too early whether good or bad.

What I need to see this weekend is adjustments and effort.

Yes exactly. If I was CAG I would destroy all the film from UAB & FAU. I would tell the team that is not them. And to keep showing them the highlights of the wins. He has to change the loser mentality that has shown up during these past two games. They are better then this imo 

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  12,647
  • Days Won:  25

8 minutes ago, Bull Matrix said:

Yes exactly. If I was CAG I would destroy all the film from UAB & FAU. I would tell the team that is not them. And to keep showing them the highlights of the wins. He has to change the loser mentality that has shown up during these past two games. They are better then this imo 

I would suggest adding more plays to the offense, try to run some different schemes to hide the lack of playmakers on offense, more trick plays, more slants, more curls, and considering slowing down the offense instead of running back to back runs up the middle.

As for.the defense, I show them the Bama tape and Navy tape. Let them know you have the potential to play great defense and we are going to make some adjustments with the schemes and calls to put you guys in a better place to succeed. 

Last but not least. Let the whole Team know If don't want to give your best effort and outwork the other team every week. You are welcome to leave no hard feelings. Put players in the games that won't quit and want to be Bulls.

If we change things up, make some mid-season adjustments, then she should be no reason we can't win 3 more games. We have to get having the fighter mentality of the underdog. We are the underdog in every game and have to come our swinging every play every game. FAU just gave you the playbook out how to punch your way up and out scheme another team to a win with better coaching. Golesh only has to call a better game then the other coach and get the guys back on track to go for the throat again. Easier said then done,but he dug this hole with the last two teams.  

Edited by Outlaw
  • Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  9,756

2 minutes ago, Bull Matrix said:

If I was CAG I would destroy all the film from UAB & FAU.

I truly hope he does the opposite and watches them obsessively. I hope he sees every little error from routes to line players out of position. I hope he works meticulously to correct everything and counter the missteps. I hope he learns and stops relying on these 6-8 plays and incorporates motions, tight-ends, and rbs in the passing game. I hope he seeing the subs and tries to elevate every position with fresh blood. I hope these games can shake him from feeling safe in the newness in his position. I hope to see fire and passion when we hit the field again. We need the sideline to be electric and an effort worthy of the name of our university. We need him to lead these guys, bring them together, elevate them, and give us a performance to be proud of. Go Bulls!

• Upvote 1
  • Go Bulls! 1

• Topic Count:  486
  • Content Count:  12,475

7 hours ago, Triple B said:

To be fair, the game yesterday wasn't over until the 32nd minute ....

Do you mean when they came out with their half time adjustments?

2 hours ago, Bull Matrix said:

That film is 100% EXACTLY who they are. From the head coach to the water boy.

• Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  536
  • Days Won:  0

I think we all expected something different out of offensive play calling. Not having the slowest tight ends in the country line up outside wide. Even if we were not executing we expected to have an offense which looks like it could work but i’m not seeing enough out of the plays we are running. Were getting torched by plays in middle of field and it just seems everyone else we play has flawless game plan. Sets records for yards and guys make plays…..

on defense were so terrible that it does not matter. Capable of stars aligning vs alabama but not able to keep up with uab and fau’s. Western kentucky torched us. We lose to rice if qb stays in game. The pressure is no longer there. In fact it’s so obvious our opponents are running plays to expose our pressures that is how predictable we are. 

I dont care if were not that good right now. I just want the see the skeleton of a team that is doing the things we see every team doing. Why does every play come so hard for us? Why is there so few lapses in our opponents defenses? i’m not seeing the creativity yet. Were not totally out of the game and we ran two reverse end arounds!

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  9,756

6 minutes ago, GoFAU said:

Wow usf football is garbage. I look forward to seeing your trash football team get whipped by us ever year. You're still little brother in the state of Florida!

Flattery Whatever GIF by MASTERPIECE | PBS