• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  71
  • Content Count:  12,423
  • Days Won:  25

1 hour ago, Roaming Bull said:

You’re comparing him to the wrong guy. Chuckles only had one good coaching stint, thanks Teddy. You should be comparing all Texas coaches to mack brown.

He out performed the current coach at both Houston and Texas that replaced him.  I am not sure how you think he didn't do a good job at Texas considering he won a ny6 bowl and has a higher win percentage at Texas than the current coach.

Herman

image.png.4e640b155544a450e83c34cc64402886.png

Sarkisian

image.png.5535f1a73991b89577334221abea04b4.png

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,587
  • Days Won:  423

36 minutes ago, Outlaw said:

Yeah fau sucks right now. If we lose to them then usf has even more work  ahead than we all thought .

No it won't. Last week should have been that reality check about the work ahead. We got blown out by a team with 0 FBS wins this year.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  3,354
  • Days Won:  5

I'm not sure why anyone wouldn't have thought we had more work to do before last weekend

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

• Topic Count:  25
  • Content Count:  1,699
  • Days Won:  2

51 minutes ago, Gatorbull325 said:

They havent scored more than 20 pts in their last 4 games. 

image.png.417e6ab820516b730e76ff29422f3401.png

Que the USF defense....

• Haha 1

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  9,756

23 minutes ago, Outlaw said:

He out performed the current coach at both Houston and Texas that replaced him.  I am not sure how you think he didn't do a good job at Texas considering he won a ny6 bowl and has a higher win percentage at Texas than the current coach.

Herman

image.png.4e640b155544a450e83c34cc64402886.png

Sarkisian

image.png.5535f1a73991b89577334221abea04b4.png

Hopefully he’ll stays at FAU until after we change conferences and CAG moves on in 4-6 years.

13 minutes ago, olafberserker said:

I'm not sure why anyone wouldn't have thought we had more work to do before last weekend

I thought we have a lot of work to do to be top 25 program, but losing to FAU shows we are further back then we thought. I still think we should go bowling this year.  If we can't beat three of the teams on our schedule then we are in some deep cow poo. I bullieve in Golesh, but we need to make changes to the play calls and designs on offense. The defense is improved but still not great. It has improved from the worst fbs defense over the last 3 years.

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, Triple B said:

No it won't. Last week should have been that reality check about the work ahead. We got blown out by a team with 0 FBS wins this year.

But we beat two fbs teams in 5 games. Golesh accomplished more than the last coach in 5 games. That is how bad the guy was and people made every excuse in the book for him and justified his extension for winning one fbs game in two seasons. The team is improving, but we still are improving. We are going to have a lot of ups in downs with a gimmicky go go go offense that lacks playmakers at WR and RB and the worst defense over the last 3 seasons has improved considerably. Take the spanking and do the same to the owls. WE are undefeated against the OWLS something the former coach cant say.

• Downvote 1

• Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  3,354
  • Days Won:  5

14 minutes ago, Outlaw said:

I thought we have a lot of work to do to be top 25 program, but losing to FAU shows we are further back then we thought. I still think we should go bowling this year.  If we can't beat three of the teams on our schedule then we are in some deep cow poo. I bullieve in Golesh, but we need to make changes to the play calls and designs on offense. The defense is improved but still not great. It has improved from the worst fbs defense over the last 3 years.

k

• Downvote 1