• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Post Navy Presser

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,881
  • Days Won:  67

5 hours ago, Peatearpan said:

Sounds like the players are having a ton of fun.

I am a fan of the fact that the word love is being used between the players and coaches. As much as some of us fans really like to dog these guys, at the end of the day they are all kids who are taking college courses, practicing and playing football, and living on their own for the first time. It’s great that they are able to make these mistakes and the other side of the ball is like “I got you”. I think this team is really going to gel and make leaps and strides that we weren’t expecting.

When you win, locker room is good, when you don’t it is not, these kids are playing with emotion and staying in their lanes, coaching is on point. 

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  71
  • Content Count:  12,497
  • Days Won:  25

Winning is more fun then losing. The coaches seem to have everyone buying in and going all in every play.  We will have to see how it plays out, but this year has been so much better than the last few already. I think we have a decent chance to beat every team on our schedule.  We probably won't finish undefeated for the rest of the year but I believe we have a chance to beat every team on our schedule and can hang with them. Last three years we all knew we were probably going to get blown out before kick off.

Edited by Outlaw
  • Upvote 3

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  207
  • Content Count:  3,452
  • Days Won:  19

For a weekend spent at a funeral and visiting a friend's son in the hospital, the Bulls' big win over Navy was definitely a bright spot.  I do like what I am seeing and the progress that is evident.  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,693
  • Days Won:  108

1 hour ago, SilverBull said:

For a weekend spent at a funeral and visiting a friend's son in the hospital

Sorry to hear that. Glad our football team gave some relief.