• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Transportation to Saturday’s Game

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  244
  • Days Won:  0

Someone posted on X that transportation is not being offered for the game this weekend…anybody know if that’s accurate or not?

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  1,750
  • Content Count:  17,503
  • Days Won:  13

For students? If thats the case, its a major fail.

• Topic Count:  62
  • Content Count:  3,698
  • Days Won:  7

24 minutes ago, flsportsfan83 said:

For students? If thats the case, it’s a major fail.

Transportation costs money. Students took out loans, make ‘em boost the local economy by taking Lyft and Uber to the game. Better yet, where’s Coach T with that bus? USF needs to save their pennies for the new stadium, thirty four billion of them.

Edited by USFBulls12
  • Haha 2

• Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  244
  • Days Won:  0

14 minutes ago, USFBulls12 said:

Transportation costs money. Students took out loans, make ‘em boost the local economy by taking Lyft and Uber to the game. Better yet, where’s Coach T with that bus? USF needs to save their pennies for the new stadium, thirty four billion of them.

Au contraire Mon ami…transportation to games is a good investment…if we want to win, we have to do whatever it takes to get butts in the seats…

• Go Bulls! 2

• Topic Count:  62
  • Content Count:  3,698
  • Days Won:  7

11 minutes ago, Bullsaficianado said:

Au contraire Mon ami…transportation to games is a good investment…if we want to win, we have to do whatever it takes to get butts in the seats…

I agree with you. I was being sarcastic. 

• Like 1

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  1,750
  • Content Count:  17,503
  • Days Won:  13

7 hours ago, USFBulls12 said:

Student fees support athletics. Least they could do is drove a few bull runners to the game. Unacceptable if they are not doing that.

• Topic Count:  131
  • Content Count:  3,097
  • Days Won:  1

I believe I saw our own @Mike Stuben on X provide the following information "copy/pasted since X links dont transfer.

- SG cut all programming budgets for everyone funded by A&S fees, including their own budgets. Lots of reasons, but the biggest is the hundreds (if not over 1000) minimum wage student jobs that all cost more. The pool of funds doesn’t get bigger, so something had to give.

- One more note, if we had buses, it likely would have been 3 buses making two loops. Each bus seats about 50, so if they were full, this impacts 300 student rides. I just don’t want anyone saying the lack of buses impacted thousands of students….

- I hope those students find a way to the game. Also, remember SG funds Uber discount codes for students, and this would be an excellent use for them. (To help cut the cost down, I know they won’t cover the whole cost)

- (Last note, I promise) Students who have concerns, reach out to SG. I’m not their spokesperson, just sharing some info because the SG social accounts are more active on other apps, and I’m not certain they see stuff on here.

I also saw he said in response to someone about Bull Runners is that the Bull Runners cannot drive on the interstate.

• Like 1

• Topic Count:  79
  • Content Count:  2,980
  • Days Won:  2

Per an Oracle article from 9/9/23:

WWW.USFORACLE.COM

As USF football prepares for its first home game of the season on Saturday, students may have difficulties finding transportation to get to the off-campus Raymond James...

• Topic Count:  486
  • Content Count:  12,473
  • Days Won:  25

Just WOW! and RIDICULOUS !

• Upvote 1