• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

I am worried about the QB position

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Content Count:  807
  • Days Won:  1

1 hour ago, flsportsfan83 said:

Granted it was Bama today, but so far this year throwing the ball he has regressed.

Dude makes plays with his feet, but that wont be enough. He needs to start making plays with his arm.

Great effort today by the D.

You see who he's throwing to!?!?? Might as well have some ppl off this board running routes. Our WR core is not talented whatsoever. 

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  774

Let’s not rush this. We don’t want him to transfer and ball out. The older I get, the more I understand there are different types of people. 

43D976B6-C10C-4BFA-98D1-53E9D0FA1794.jpeg.cb5ed85b049383c69d9b67d0c751e651.jpeg

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  53
  • Days Won:  0

1 hour ago, WhoRUSF said:

He can't throw over 15 yards at all. 

These throws deep were all so incredibly far off. 

USF has had at least 5 QBs in our past that get us the win today. BB just isn't one of them. Yet. 

Please name the 5 qb's that could have gotten a win today behind that offensive line play.

• Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  3,368
  • Days Won:  5

2 minutes ago, CycleBull said:

Let’s not rush this. We don’t want him to transfer and ball out. The older I get, the more I understand there are different types of people. 

43D976B6-C10C-4BFA-98D1-53E9D0FA1794.jpeg.cb5ed85b049383c69d9b67d0c751e651.jpeg

Vill - a - nova

• Upvote 1

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,331
  • Content Count:  97,073
  • Days Won:  469

Vill-a-nobody

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, olafberserker said:

Vill - a - nova

Doesn’t matter. We are USF who allow FAMU to play with us. We’ve made many crap decisions over the last few years especially at quarterback. Let’s give BB a chance to learn and grow. He’s shown us he’s better than what we’ve seen this year. What’s changed? Him or the scheme? Let’s give the 18 year old some time. 

To all of you who waited for Jeff and stood up for him and want BB gone. Stop. You have nothing to stand on. (Blanket Statement. I know y’all are out there.)

Edited by CycleBull

6 minutes ago, CycleBull said:

Doesn’t matter. We are USF who allow FAMU to play with us. We’ve made many crap decisions over the last few years especially at quarterback. Let’s give BB a chance to learn and grow. He’s shown us he’s better than what we’ve seen this year. What’s changed? Him or the scheme? Let’s give the 18 year old some time. 

To all of you who waited for Jeff and stood up for him and want BB gone. Stop. You have nothing to stand on. (Blanket Statement. I know y’all are out there.)

Not sure what this is all about but TIMMAY put up big numbers against a mediocre FCS basketball school

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, olafberserker said:

Not sure what this is all about but TIMMAY put up big numbers against a mediocre FCS basketball school

I don’t want us to cast aside another player. It’s that simple. What is the rest about?

1. He’s the back up qb.

2. We are a crappy ass football school who isn’t competing very well. 

3. There are many horrible takes on this board rooting for things that are obviously crap. 

4. if he’s the **** best Qb, let’s give him a chance to learn. I definitely don’t want the shenanigans from the previous regime (who competing for worst HC ever)

1 minute ago, CycleBull said:

I don’t want us to cast aside another player. It’s that simple. What is the rest about?

1. He’s the back up qb.

3. There are many horrible takes on this board rooting for things that are obviously crap. 

4. if he’s the **** best Qb, let’s give him a chance to learn. I definitely don’t want the shenanigans from the previous regime (who competing for worst HC ever)

Cool, but none of that has anything to do with Timmay throwing up 300 yards against Vil - a - nova

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,272
  • Days Won:  255

5 minutes ago, CycleBull said:

1. He’s the back up qb.

Some people think that being all in on USF means blindly supporting the paid failed mercenaries that would bolt in a second if they were not radioactively toxic in their careers while instead blaming the fans and other actual bulls, it’s weird.