• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Any CAG Fans Wan’t To Chime In?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  2,046
  • Days Won:  10

1 minute ago, Outlaw said:

Does it matter? They have a win in his coaching debut at FAU and will build confidence off of it.  WE couldn't blow out Howard with Jeff Scott calling  the shots or pass for a touchdown against them. WE should have hired a veteran coach with a proven track record of winning.

No I think we need to evaluate Herman vs Golesh after we play FAU later this year. Cannot lose against them.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  12,646
  • Days Won:  25

We should have hired a veteran coach that has proven he can win, but we went for the same combo as last time a first time head coach with limited experience as an OC and  fired FAU defensive coordinator that no one wants.

Edited by Outlaw

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  730
  • Days Won:  4

28 minutes ago, olafberserker said:

What does that have to do with anything.   They're still as good or better than most of our current conference

Should have been obvious. 

The AAC literally just expanded with cusa teams, and here's one that didn't make the cut but we we still couldn't beat em.

How can anyone think we are on pace to win 5/6 games in conference when we can't beat a team that hasn't even been "called up" to our conference?   

Hell, we seemingly can't beat any FBS teams, yet we're gonna suddenly gonna get 6 wins?  Everyone keeps telling me how bad all these other new conference teams suck, yet here we are getting 40 points thrown on us in a season opener again.

• Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  3,374
  • Days Won:  5

3 minutes ago, Outlaw said:

Does it matter?

Nah it doesn't matter just like it didn't matter that BB was throwing up video game stats against Tulsa and some wanted to declare him the next coming

• Upvote 1

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  12,646
  • Days Won:  25

Just now, Ghostbuster said:

The AAC literally just expanded with cusa teams, and here's one that didn't make the cut but we we still couldn't beat em.

How can anyone think we are on pace to win 5/6 games in conference when we can't beat a team that hasn't even been "called up" to our conference?   

Hell, we seemingly can't beat any FBS teams, yet we're gonna suddenly gonna get 6 wins?  Everyone keeps telling me how bad all these other new conference teams suck, yet here we are getting 40 points thrown on us in a season opener again.

THIS. USF Football has been in a nosedive since AD MK arrived. At what point do people want to hold him accountable?

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  3,374
  • Days Won:  5

Just now, Ghostbuster said:

So your theory is that we took the best cusa teams and WKU wasn't one of them?

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,918
  • Days Won:  67

1 hour ago, Bull Matrix said:

To all the CAG Fans,

Is there anything that USF fans can feel happy moving forward??

He is going to be fine!  I like the hire, especially once we get in the ACC.

• Haha 1

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  730
  • Days Won:  4

13 minutes ago, olafberserker said:

So your theory is that we took the best cusa teams and WKU wasn't one of them?

God I can't wait til we win so we don't have to argue pedantically like this.  Lemme guess, you're gonna try and tell me they are really good and just didn't get an invite? Truth is I don't care because they are in CUSA and we as a AAC team should be beating them.

That's it.  Pure and simple. 

No P5 elevations are coming from the MAC, Sun Belt, or FCS.... they're coming from the AAC.  There's been a BLATANTLY obvious pecking order that you want to forget, and I'm saying USF has not only failed in conference but failed against the lesser conferences (including today...hence my rant)

I don't give a flying flip if WKU had some good games last year or the year before, they are still in the CUSA and someone would move them to the AAC if they were good enough and could draw more money for the conference.

But they didn't so we should have beaten them.  Instead they put a 40 burger on us, and people want to say we could still win 6 games, and I don't see how.

Edited by Ghostbuster

• Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  2,035
  • Days Won:  20

2 hours ago, Bull Matrix said:

To all the CAG Fans,

Is there anything that USF fans can feel happy moving forward??

Can’t answer until the next round of GRIT scores are published.

• Haha 1

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  2,046
  • Days Won:  10

1 minute ago, Ghostbuster said:

God I can't wait til we win so we don't have to argue pedantically like this.  Lemme guess, you're gonna try and tell me they are really good and just didn't get an invite? Truth is I don't care because they are in CUSA and we as a AAC team should be beating them.

That's it.  Pure and simple. 

No P5 elevations are coming from the MAC, Sun Belt, or FCS.... they're coming from the AAC.  There's been a BLATANTLY obvious pecking order that you want to forget, and I'm saying USF has not only failed in conference but failed against the lesser conferences (including today...hence my rant)

I don't give a flying flip if WKU had some good games last year or the year before, they are still in the CUSA and someone would move them to the AAC if they were good enough and could draw more money for the conference.

But they didn't so we should have beaten them.  Instead they put a 40 burger on us, and people want to say we could still win 6 games.

Even if we are bad we can still win 6 games. Rice, Charlotte, Temple, UConn, and FAMU are still probable wins just because these teams are just as bad as us. We don't even play ECU, SMU, Tulane this year. This years schedule is still a  favorable one.