• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Vote On OCS By Board of Governors Today

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

If you want to know what it looks like when you "do your own research" and don't let "experts" take a peek at what you're doing... I'm only charging $250k to go see the Titanic next week.

Edited by JTrue
  • Haha 1

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,081
  • Days Won:  39

8 hours ago, JTrue said:

If you want to know what it looks like when you "do your own research" and don't let "experts" take a peek at what you're doing...

The titanic carbon fiber can is not the same as all cases.  For example, when the experts are 100% compromised.  

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  1,327
  • Days Won:  1

23 hours ago, JTrue said:

If you want to know what it looks like when you "do your own research" and don't let "experts" take a peek at what you're doing... I'm only charging $250k to go see the Titanic next week.

Asking Comedy Central GIF by Lights Out with David Spade

• Topic Count:  21
  • Content Count:  684
  • Days Won:  0

On 6/23/2023 at 10:40 PM, JTrue said:

I can get a sick deal on some slightly expired carbon fiber that's totally legit bro if you're interested. I can even throw in some gently used duct tape...

On a serious note I've watched both Avatar movies and a particular scene in titanic multiple times for uhh science of course.