• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Big OT from FIU Lindell Hudson

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  295
  • Content Count:  6,815
  • Days Won:  22

6’7 320, had 20 starts for FIU in past two years. Golesh keeps building that OLine

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  1,750
  • Content Count:  17,471
  • Days Won:  13

1 minute ago, Cubanbull said:

6’7 320, had 20 starts for FIU in past two years. Golesh keeps building that OLine

did he sign?

5 minutes ago, flsportsfan83 said:

did he sign?

Committed.

By the way this guy and the WR from Texas are the only two of oir transfers that have been re-rated. Neither has been added to our list on 247

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  2,028
  • Days Won:  10

12 minutes ago, Cubanbull said:

Committed.

By the way this guy and the WR from Texas are the only two of oir transfers that have been re-rated. Neither has been added to our list on 247

Its weird that from all the players we picked up that the transfer from Texas was re rated considering he played in one game in three years with no stats  .

When it comes to the FIU lineman, I actually prefer him over many of the power 5 transfers with no playing time since at least he comes in with some  division 1 on field experience .

At this point still hoping for a Bohanon type player being signed ( someone from a power 5 school with significant experience).

Recruiting still feels a bit subpar, and there really isn't an uptick in talent compared to the last 2 seasons. Just hope the coaching will be better, since I do believe there is enough talent on the roster to be competitive in the AAC

Edited by belgianbull

3 minutes ago, belgianbull said:

Its weird that from all the players we picked up that the transfer from Texas was re rated considering he played in one game in three years with no stats  .

When it comes to the FIU lineman, I actually prefer him over many of the power 5 transfers with no playing time since at least he comes in with some division 1 experience.

At this point still hoping for a Bohanon type player being signed ( someone from a power 5 school with significant experience).

Recruiting still feels a bit subpar, and there really isn't an uptick in talent compared to the last 2 seasons. Just hope the coaching will be better, since I do believe there is enough talent on the roster to be competitive in the AAC

We won’t know how good any of them are until we play at WKU. But this guy with 20 starts looks like our best get on the OLine

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,569
  • Days Won:  423

1 minute ago, belgianbull said:

At this point still hoping for a Bohanon type player being signed ( someone from a power 5 school with significant experience)

Nay'Quan Wright comes closest but GB was a special case and I'd be pretty surprised at another player from a P5 with significant experience coming here ........ maybe some grad transfers.

• Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  51
  • Content Count:  3,344
  • Days Won:  5

34 minutes ago, belgianbull said:

When it comes to the FIU lineman, I actually prefer him over many of the power 5 transfers with no playing time since at least he comes in with some  division 1 on field experience .

We got some one to push DJ at LT. 

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  10,199
  • Days Won:  2

Saw article graded teams top offensive linemen...but did note he was plagued by a low back injury. Hopefully that's ok now.