• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

USF Football Adds Two-Game Series With FIU

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,272
  • Days Won:  255

1 minute ago, Cubanbull said:

First of all, this is NOT a tough time for me. My point was that acting like is the end and posting BS cry me a river post like scheduling St Leo, Fla Southern or that we are going to left behind by others are the kind of attitude of people that give up and think things won’t get better.

The facts are that how you or I post on this board will have zero effect on how the team performs in the future. I’m glad that Golesh and the players that stay don’t have 5hat attitude.

As for what I have gone thru in my life, you have zero idea what it is, but I can tell you, never did I wallowed in the past, and it has served me well. So no I won’t waste my time writing hopeless posts  about our football future.

I think this is all covered in the part about what we post or do to try to pull the athletics program up by it’s bootstraps will have zero impact, the fact that the current people charged with doing so are incapable of doing so will. No amount of positive thoughts or carebear stares that we try to use to will them to be something they have never been will be enough to will them forward. College athletics is supposed to be fun and no one is wallowing in anything or experiencing a sense of hopelessness in their life but what usf athletics has been since VPMK came on the scene has been anything but fun or enjoyable. When you were on hard times and following your dad’s advice on improving your situation I doubt that advice involved staying in your rut and hoping that continuing your path that had you where you didn’t want to be and that one day things would just miraculously go from bad to good. We don’t need to start looking at our path of measurable decline differently we need someone to start showing a path of measurable success, probably the person that gets paid handsomely to be in charge of that path.

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,918
  • Days Won:  67

17 minutes ago, Cubanbull said:

First of all, this is NOT a tough time for me. My point was that acting like is the end and posting BS cry me a river post like scheduling St Leo, Fla Southern or that we are going to left behind by others are the kind of attitude of people that give up and think things won’t get better.

The facts are that how you or I post on this board will have zero effect on how the team performs in the future. I’m glad that Golesh and the players that stay don’t have 5hat attitude.

As for what I have gone thru in my life, you have zero idea what it is, but I can tell you, never did I wallowed in the past, and it has served me well. So no I won’t waste my time writing hopeless posts  about our football future.

Instead you stick your head in the sand and pretend like everything is going swimmingly in our program, either way like you said it won’t make any difference so not sure why your panties get so bunched up with a little provocative hyperbole about this hapless program.  Appears the only thing your pops taught you is how to be a stick in the mud, lighten up, this is not serious and you should not treat it as such.

• Topic Count:  295
  • Content Count:  6,848
  • Days Won:  22

Just now, Friscobull said:

Instead you stick your head in the sand and pretend like everything is going swimmingly in our program, either way like you said it won’t make any difference so not sure why your panties get so bunched up with a little provocative hyperbole about this hapless program.  Appears the only thing your pops taught you is how to be a stick in the mud, lighten up, this is not serious and you should not treat it as such.

Did I ever say everything was going well? Nope I have criticized what has happened in our program, my point that you seem to miss is talking about its future. We have a new Coach as we wanted and I will wait and see how he does before I say whether it’s good or bad rather than just post like it will just get worse.

As for my “pops” well I could tell you he was a better man than you appear to be on this board. I never said it was serious, I said I was tired of hearing the BS.

But I will fix that, so I won’t have to deal with it. 

Go Bulls. Moving on.

14 minutes ago, Cubanbull said:

Did I ever say everything was going well? Nope I have criticized what has happened in our program, my point that you seem to miss is talking about its future. We have a new Coach as we wanted and I will wait and see how he does before I say whether it’s good or bad rather than just post like it will just get worse.

As for my “pops” well I could tell you he was a better man than you appear to be on this board. I never said it was serious, I said I was tired of hearing the BS.

But I will fix that, so I won’t have to deal with it. 

Go Bulls. Moving on.

Surround yourself with people that agree with you, and block those that don’t.  A popular strategy from those that lack the intellect or fortitude to discuss opposing views. Good riddance Cube.

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,087
  • Days Won:  469

2 hours ago, USFRaider said:

Very boring opponent for the opening of the OCS if this turns out to be the game 

It's our Kentucky Wesleyan...

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  295
  • Content Count:  6,848
  • Days Won:  22

1 minute ago, Friscobull said:

Surround yourself with people that agree with you, and block those that don’t.  A popular strategy from those that lack the intellect or fortitude to discuss opposing views. Good riddance Cube.

Wow so this is your answer. Well can’t say I’m surprised. As for my intellect well I would be offended if that comment came from someone known for having a great one. From you it just made me laugh.  Enjoy your life Crisco.

Just now, Brad said:

It's our Kentucky Wesleyan...

Exactly 

2 hours ago, Bull Nut said:

Our new rivals? :stirpot:

They just need a hand up, you know, a package deal...

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  12,638
  • Days Won:  25

2 minutes ago, Brad said:

They just need a hand up, you know, a package deal...

Good one FAU and FIU will use USf to go the pac12, big12, or ACC.

7 minutes ago, Cubanbull said:

Wow so this is your answer.

Ignore him.

• Upvote 1
  • ???? 1

13 minutes ago, Cubanbull said:

Wow so this is your answer. Well can’t say I’m surprised. As for my intellect well I would be offended if that comment came from someone known for having a great one. From you it just made me laugh.  Enjoy your life Crisco.

Exactly 

Making someone laugh is one of my greatest attributes, will buy you a beer when we meet in the future so you can tell me about all your struggles, maybe a book deal is in your future.