• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Dok Muordar has entered the transfer portal

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,613
  • Content Count:  74,618
  • Days Won:  424

40 minutes ago, Cmr3 said:

So besides the players  he had at the old school, I’m not seeing any buzz of anybody else signing. There is a lot good players in the portal and they are signing with other schools daily.

Memphis picked up 2 of Temple’s best players from the portal,  appears they will be pretty good next year with the freshman class they have coming in and the transfer portal players they just signed. 

there is no way he could of talked this kid into coming back to his home town to play? 

993E667B-A8D7-40B1-A624-43893CA4AE68.jpeg

I’m not too concerned if good KSU players are leaving there and headed to places like Cincy. Just shows me CAAR does have some recruiting success with hs recruits. 

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  3,354
  • Days Won:  5

27 minutes ago, Triple B said:

I’m not too concerned if good KSU players are leaving there and headed to places like Cincy. Just shows me CAAR does have some recruiting success with hs recruits. 

It should matter.  He's from St. Pete

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  365
  • Days Won:  1

8 minutes ago, olafberserker said:

It should matter.  He's from St. Pete

I agree he is a home town kid, I’m sure he would like playing in front of his friends and family. Someone would have to sell him on it super hard. 

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  365
  • Days Won:  1

39 minutes ago, Triple B said:

That kid is from temple not KSU. 

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  2,031
  • Days Won:  10

17 minutes ago, Cmr3 said:

I agree he is a home town kid, I’m sure he would like playing in front of his friends and family. Someone would have to sell him on it super hard. 

Not necessarily the case. Sure some people want to stay close to home but others want a new adventure, move to a new city. Every recruit is different in that way. 

We will see how recruiting goes, but this one recruit not coming or staying in the bay area is not necessarily telling regarding Coach Rahim's recruiting chops.

Edited by belgianbull
  • Upvote 1

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,613
  • Content Count:  74,618
  • Days Won:  424

1 hour ago, Cmr3 said:

That kid is from temple not KSU. 

Doh ....... nevermind, then .... but like you said, it would probably take some mad recruiting skills to have gotten him here over Cincy. I think kids like that would need to put a really high priority on coming home for us to have a chance.

• Upvote 1