• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Fire Billy Mohl!

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  12,647
  • Days Won:  25

The Trifecta of stability  and losing  in the big3 under AD MK. AD MK had a vision for stabilty at the cost of winning. He looks like a dunce  now.

Edited by Outlaw
  • Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  3,417
  • Days Won:  3

You have to let him go. Anytime an established coach finishes last, they should be immediately fired. Only exception is if they just won a conference championship and lost the entire team or something. Even that is stretch as you should be reloading.

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,090
  • Days Won:  469

Hold on, we’re winning in the 5th.  

• Haha 2

25 minutes ago, Brad said:

Hold on, we’re winning in the 5th.  

I guess...

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  1,834
  • Content Count:  5,491
  • Days Won:  13

USF has tied for the most losses in a season at 36.

Fwh-mH7agAAA69H?format=jpg&name=large

Screenshot2023-05-19203545.thumb.png.93e79676baf938076ed0b4c6c44cd150.png

Edited by Jim Johnson

the usual suspects GIF

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

11 hours ago, Dave_Glaser said:

Well, baring a complete miracle in Clearwater, decision time is coming. Regardless of our buddy Olaf, since we know where he stands, we're probably staring down the barrel of a near 40-loss season, last place in the AAC, losers of 16 of our last 18, and have to make a decision on the leadership of a program that looks totally headed in the wrong direction. If we do lose out and go 19-39, we'll be 29-61 since league play started last season.

We have a non-existent pitching staff that doesn't really look to have much in the way of promising young arms (outside of maybe Cebert) unless Gailey, Jackson and Dorsey all make the big strides we had hoped Cebert, Grause and Dietz would this season. We saw how that turned out. We'll lose two of our top four average, home run and RBI producers (and what to do if, for some reason, Boser and Snow decide to depart?). It's almost a total rebuild at this point, so do you let CBM attempt the rebuild or someone else?

I predict total armageddon. Mohl fired, Brutcher and Cantu to the draft, one or both of Snow and Boser transfer. It is the only way this plays out that is on brand for us the past few years. 

59 minutes ago, JTrue said:

I predict total armageddon. Mohl fired, Brutcher and Cantu to the draft, one or both of Snow and Boser transfer. It is the only way this plays out that is on brand for us the past few years. 

Tired Worn Out GIF by jagheterpiwa

• Content Count:  2,322
  • Days Won:  2

Mohl had no business ever being head coach at a mid major d1 university and now USF paid the price for it. He’s so laughably bad. If you don’t think the super regional run was a fluke, I don’t really know what to tell you at this point. I feel for the players, especially the offense. Last night having no game plan at the plate with the tying run on 2nd and no outs is just inexcusable. I’m quickly now starting to befriend apathy. 

• Content Count:  2,322
  • Days Won:  2

14 hours ago, JTrue said:

Don’t know how much of an Armageddon that really is. Kind of like football, sometimes you need a purge when things get this bad. It’s unfortunate because I do think the players you mentioned are very solid, especially Snow, but I want a full team. We don’t have that.