• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

WTF Man

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  743
  • Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

• Topic Count:  354
  • Content Count:  4,095
  • Days Won:  56

? Disgusting ? Why ? They denied him access to a group designed for minority participants to discuss issues relevant to them? What am I missing? So is the point that there should not exist any groups/organizations/clubs/etc that cater to specific cultures, religions, special interests? They’re everywhere, aren’t they?

It’s funny the outrage some are showing when they’re getting a tiny taste - even though it’s not comparable - of what it was like for certain groups in this country for decades and decades.

I can’t understand how we got here, but we’re in a really odd spot in our history. I do know that we are so divided and focused so much on what are mostly non-consequential issues. The whole reverse-racism narrative where somehow white men are being marginalized is complete fiction. Can you find random examples to fit this narrative? Of course. You can do the same to fit just about any narrative you want, but to say that it’s widespread? That’s just ridiculous. It’s not real.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,013
  • Days Won:  38

10 hours ago, Dave_Glaser said:

I can’t understand how we got here, but we’re in a really odd spot in our history.

It wasn't like this in the Gen X world.  I blame smart phones and algorithms that promote the worst kind of engagement.  It's a race to the bottom.  There's probably no way out at this point unless we go full Dune and reject computers.  

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  354
  • Content Count:  4,095
  • Days Won:  56

1 hour ago, Rocky Style said:

It wasn't like this in the Gen X world.  I blame smart phones and algorithms that promote the worst kind of engagement.  It's a race to the bottom.  There's probably no way out at this point unless we go full Dune and reject computers.  

And go check out this Rufo character. He’s doing his best Joe McCarthy imitation.

• 2 weeks later...